Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

It totally worked for me. I really suck at painting nails and this made them look like I was a pro.

Lol Ashlee- I keep my FF up on a tab a work always, and on safari at home. Lol so I'm ALWAYS staring at the same old chart (plus a temp) every single day.. hehe idk it just makes me feel hopeful!!

HAHAHAHA i do tht too...i have one tab of ff always on...and keep goin bak to look at it ( as if sth is goin to change...LOL ) and i hate tht i can input only 1 temp everyday...i want to fill more stuff in ...heheh

Lol Ashlee- I keep my FF up on a tab a work always, and on safari at home. Lol so I'm ALWAYS staring at the same old chart (plus a temp) every single day.. hehe idk it just makes me feel hopeful!!

I do this too and I have a BnB tab pinned :haha:

Nichole my temps r also quite random...take a look :)

Sonia- That makes me feel better. I also chart stalked ppl on FF. I saw a lot of eratic temps there too. Once I O I'll be better... Wait, that's a lie, I'll probably start symptom spotting like crazy :haha:

Sonia- That makes me feel better. I also chart stalked ppl on FF. I saw a lot of eratic temps there too. Once I O I'll be better... Wait, that's a lie, I'll probably start symptom spotting like crazy :haha:

Isn't that the truth! SS is so mean to us...but we can't help ourselves lol

Ashlee, we went to pier 23 Cafe today for lunch. Sooo yummy.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3

Ahhh! So jelly right now! Trying to talk DH into going the weekend of Jason concert since it's literally next door to the pavilion but he doesn't like crab that much :? but i keep telling him "you haven't had THIS crab, its amazeballs!"

Ahhh! So jelly right now! Trying to talk DH into go the weekend of Jason concert since it's literally next door to the pavilion but he doesn't like crab that much :? but i keep telling him "you haven't had THIS crab, its amazeballs!"

I love the word amazeballs. use it regularly. Remind him that they have other stuff too!

The pavillion today was nuts-- the Jonas brothers are there tonight at 7pm and there were already HOARDS of little girls in Jonas brother gear waiting. The line was HUGE!

So I took another test and defnitely negative. Clomid is known to give false opks during the 3 days after last pill so maybe that's what happened to me. We dtd anyways just in case :winkwink:

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm 29 and DH is 33. We have been married over a year and haven't used any prevention since then. My cycles are clockwork, every 28 days by the hour. But, I realized that I may not be ovulating. I never do get an LH surge, well at least the ovulation sticks never show a positive. I started taking Fertilaid this month and also bought a saliva ovulation test.

I'm hoping it's our month soon, but I can't help but feel depressed every time AF shows up. I've read some of the posts on here, and am so amazed how some of you out there have gotten through such heartache with this journey. It's so easy to feel alone- family and friends don't really understand the struggles of getting pregnant. I'm happy I have a place here to relate to others that are going through this same battle.

Melissa

Hi Melissa, welcome! I am Amanda. You've stumbled upon a great group of ladies who offer a massive amount of support. Welcome to the crew! We're pretty chatty and may be a bit intimidating at first, but It gets easier to keep up as time goes on :)

Welcome Melissa! If your cycles are clockwork like that, you are more than likely ovulating. Usually your cycles will be irregular and longer if you don't O. It is easy to miss your surge with those tests. How often do you use opks? Good luck TTC!

BTW if you are new you might not get all these abbreviations and baby making lingo you see on here. Here's a page that has practically everything you might come across
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Welcome Melissa!!! We totally understand the pain and heartbreak of TTC. But it will all be worth it one we all have little babes in our arms!!!! :hugs: Happy to have you here!!! I know some people say ovulation tests don't work for them, maybe that is the case for you. Have you tried BBT charting? The temp shift would show you if you are in fact ovulating or not!

DH tried to DTD like 5 minutes before I had to leave to work! Lol hate to turn him down but glad he's feeling better ;) I told him to save it for a day or two! Lmao.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I too feel that I may just be missing my LH surge. I was using them once a day days 8-17 of my cycle. But, it says to use them after not drinking for 4 hours. I live in Arizona and it's 110 degrees outside- I never go more than an hour without drinking water. So- maybe I'm not a candidate for the urine tests.

I haven't done any temping. I tried it for a few days and DH felt worried that I was obsessing too much. Im going to see how the saliva test works.

P.S. I'll study all of the acronyms and abbreviations.. I have some of them down but have some catching up to do! :dohh:

my friend just messaged saying his wife is in labour and baby will b here hopefully in a few hrs...im truly happy for both of them....but kinda just had a poor me moment...booo...i hate to feel like this :nope:

A surge can come and go within a few hours. I usually test 3x a day. Around 11am, 2pm and 5pm. I've never really heard of saliva opks, I should google them lol. Very lovely picture btw :)

I love the word amazeballs. use it regularly. Remind him that they have other stuff too!

The pavillion today was nuts-- the Jonas brothers are there tonight at 7pm and there were already HOARDS of little girls in Jonas brother gear waiting. The line was HUGE!
That's true, their clam chowder and sweet potato fries were pretty friggin awesome...
Oh dear, I can only imagine what it must be like...

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm 29 and DH is 33. We have been married over a year and haven't used any prevention since then. My cycles are clockwork, every 28 days by the hour. But, I realized that I may not be ovulating. I never do get an LH surge, well at least the ovulation sticks never show a positive. I started taking Fertilaid this month and also bought a saliva ovulation test.

I'm hoping it's our month soon, but I can't help but feel depressed every time AF shows up. I've read some of the posts on here, and am so amazed how some of you out there have gotten through such heartache with this journey. It's so easy to feel alone- family and friends don't really understand the struggles of getting pregnant. I'm happy I have a place here to relate to others that are going through this same battle.

Melissa
Welcome Melissa! We have all definitely felt the heartache of TTC and you really couldn't find a more supportive group of women to get you through it.

At first temping can make you kinda obsessive, but it's really handy for knowing if you've actually O'd or not so I recommend it.

DH tried to DTD like 5 minutes before I had to leave to work! Lol hate to turn him down but glad he's feeling better ;) I told him to save it for a day or two! Lmao.

Hahahaha go figure...it would be when you don't have the time. Glad to hear that he's feeling better. Let's hope it stays that way since O will be here before you know it! Kinda glad DH decided to initiate last night because at 5am when he woke up for work he had a migraine and was nauseous and had a fever so he called in...again...this is the 4th day. He got 2 teeth extracted the other day. So needless to say I don't think we would have been BDing tonight. FX our hubbys stay healthy enough to make some babies!

Awwww poor Chad. Hope he feels better!!!! You're getting into your fertile period now hopefully Ash! Your chart is looking great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->