Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I have a serious case of the grumpies today. We went to a baseball game last night, which was super fun, but we got home late, therefor I am tirreed and grumpy.

On another note, I just ordered 100 Wondfo OPK's. I don't know what is going on with my cycle, and I need to figure out what is going on. At least now I can maybe have an idea.

Thank you all for the support. I appreciate it. Today is better, and I have a lot to be thankful for. :)I I am hoping for BFP's for all of us this cycle!!

Sandy do you have FB and could you post a pic of your son?

P.s. Kara did you get your BFP on that day just bc you randomly tested or did you get a BFN the day before? Lol just stalking your chart. I mean it is a lucky one!!

I picked 11dpo bc on the statistics thing on countdown to pregnancy for testing, 11dpo is the first day your statistically more likely to get a true positive if you really are preggo!

Hi ladies!

Morgan and Sandy - I teared up at my desk thinking about you both today. They fact that you both get up and treck on with life is amazing to me. You are both so strong, and you will both me WONDERFUL mommies when your time arrives! <3 <3 <3

Nikki - I feel OK. Feeling big! I can't believe I still have two months to go. My belly is going to be enormous! I have already gained 20 pounds at 28 weeks... that was all I gained the ENTIRE time I was pregnant with Danny. Oh well. It is what it is, right? My boobs are bigger this time, so maybe that's it? Right? Right???

Oh, and no more placenta previa here! Had my scan and my placenta is nice and high, so no c-section worry just yet! As long as little man flips over (he was breech my last scan, but they said not to be concerned yet!).

Nikki - Do we have more bump pics?

Kara - Are you planning on doing bump pics this time? Or Waves? Or Rachel?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/

Bump pics for sure!! Alls I want is a cute little bump to be proud of!!

Emily- I saw your latest pics the other day, you look great!! Def getting bigger!! :)

Sandy-I am so sorry you are having a sad day, that song makes me bawl my eyes out.
Morgan-Fx for you so hard!
Amanda-sorry your grumpy today!
Nichole-Have a wonderful trip!
AFM: CD 12 and an almost positive opk. I don't consider it a blazing positive but I think it is about that time. I had a positive on cd 13 last cycle.

Sandy-I am so sorry you are having a sad day, that song makes me bawl my eyes out.
Morgan-Fx for you so hard!
Amanda-sorry your grumpy today!
Nichole-Have a wonderful trip!
AFM: CD 12 and an almost positive opk. I don't consider it a blazing positive but I think it is about that time. I had a positive on cd 13 last cycle.

wooo get to baby dancing!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/

Bump pics for sure!! Alls I want is a cute little bump to be proud of!!

Emily- I saw your latest pics the other day, you look great!! Def getting bigger!! :)

Awww, thanks! I just can't imagine what 38 weeks will look like! Eeesh!

Yessss I plan on doing bump pics! When should I start?

Rachel have u told your dh the possiblity of multiples....how did he react ? :)

Well ladies, I am packing up the laptop and logging off for the week. I might pop in and say hi but if not, see you all Tuesday!:hi:

LIke week to week? i think i even started as soon as, i took the stomach shot when i found out i was pg. then another at 8, (no change) then at 12, when i really started to show. All depends on what you think you'll want to remember! i like to look at the first one because its like wow... thats when i thought i looked fat, and i was so flat! and now, i have a baby pouch for life. so, it's nice to see what i looked like before!

I would start from the day you find out! Or there abouts just to see the amount of change and continue week by week.
Nichole-Have a blast!

Nichole have a gud trip :thumbup: and hope u catch tht egg too in all your excitement :)

Nikki-I think I've only had one good spike like that before. It's weird though bc I still had a positive opk morning and evening that day, so I think I O'd that day. Who knows...FF is not trying to say I O'd before I even got a positive opk and I know that's wrong!
Yes, you owe us bump pics...

Sonia-FF is saying I'm 3 dpo too! I actually think I'm only 1 or 2 dpo though lol

Sandy-I'm sorry you've been sad :( I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through... :hugs:

Emily-Yay for no more placenta previa!

Nikki-I think I've only had one good spike like that before. It's weird though bc I still had a positive opk morning and evening that day, so I think I O'd that day. Who knows...FF is not trying to say I O'd before I even got a positive opk and I know that's wrong!
Yes, you owe us bump pics...

Sonia-FF is saying I'm 3 dpo too! I actually think I'm only 1 or 2 dpo though lol

Sandy-I'm sorry you've been sad :( I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through... :hugs:

Emily-Yay for no more placenta previa!

Julie i know i realised we r exactly the same day ....how cool wud it b to get our bfos together too...really wishing these words come true :haha:

Kara - Are you planning on doing bump pics this time? Or Waves? Or Rachel?

Yep. I did them weekly with my last pregnancy and will again this time.

I say start right away. I do mine weekly on Wednesdays when I hit a new week. You can share them here or in the first/second/third tri boards on the "Baby Bump" threads.

Sonia-I sure hope so!!! That would be so cool!

I think I'll start Sunday when I log my weight and it will mark 6 weeks...then maybe every week to two weeks...

DH knew there was a possibility of twins with the clomid. But now after my level came back so high he is pretty much expecting it. He's ok with it, I think he'd actually prefer twins since we only want 2 kids anyways. We shall see on Tuesday!!! I'm hoping its just one strong bean. I'm a little scared to carry twins. I've been having cramps tonight, must be stretching or something.

Nichole - have a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->