Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Awwww poor Chad. Hope he feels better!!!! You're getting into your fertile period now hopefully Ash! Your chart is looking great!

At first I was pissed when he woke me up at 5am and told me that he was calling in again because, seriously 4 days is too much for 2 teeth being pulled and not even undergoing general anesthetic...but then he like balled up in fetal position and I realized he was really hot and sweating so I kinda felt like a bitch lol. The reason he had the teeth taken out was because they were decaying and infecting his gums...that's what happens when you don't listen to your wife and go to your dentist appointments ahem... so he went to the Dr. today and they said that the area where his teeth were removed still looked infected and that it's probably the cause so they prescribed him some penicillin. Hopefully that will help.

I hope that I O on time this month! Definitely going to BD just in case, but the temps look sooooo much better so I have a lot more hope this month. And from the sound of it, so do you :) I hope we both get our BFPs!!

For all of us in the 2ww or even on the way to o...lets keep track of which stage we hopefully r in after o...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...rtilization.png/800px-Human_Fertilization.png

For all of us in the 2ww or even on the way to o...lets keep track of which stage we hopefully r in after o...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...rtilization.png/800px-Human_Fertilization.png

Lol I was looking at that same diagram yesterday

Random vent for a moment: My hair is at a really awkward length right now and I don't know what to do with it. Even my go to messy bun isn't working. If I put it up in a pony tail, it looks drab. If I put it in a high pony, it isn't long enough to fall nicely. grrr.

K, vent over.

Random vent for a moment: My hair is at a really awkward length right now and I don't know what to do with it. Even my go to messy bun isn't working. If I put it up in a pony tail, it looks drab. If I put it in a high pony, it isn't long enough to fall nicely. grrr.

K, vent over.

I've been in that stage for a while. I either like my hair above my shoulders or middle of my back and it's growing SUPER slow. And I'm a cosmetologist so it kills me not to cut it or bleach it or change it because I need to leave it alone to grow.

K, vent over.

I've been in that stage for a while. I either like my hair above my shoulders or middle of my back and it's growing SUPER slow. And I'm a cosmetologist so it kills me not to cut it or bleach it or change it because I need to leave it alone to grow.

It is the worst. I want to go dark again, over being blonde! I am right in the middle..it hits like two inches below my shoulders. and its really f'ing thick, so it takes 2+ hours to blow dry if i do it myself. no thanks. so its a crazy thick frizzy lions mane with 1" roots. cute.

K, vent over.

It is the worst. I want to go dark again, over being blonde! I am right in the middle..it hits like two inches below my shoulders. and its really f'ing thick, so it takes 2+ hours to blow dry if i do it myself. no thanks. so its a crazy thick frizzy lions mane with 1" roots. cute.

Lol roots are the only thing that keep me from going blonde again. I was blonde when I got out of cosmo school and fried my hair so then I chopped it into an a-line. Then I got bored with the blonde so I went back to fire engine red all over lol. Didn't want to bleach it anymore after that so I went dark. Now my color is pretty close to natural so most people don't notice my roots, but I do.

Sonia, yes, ff will give you Ch's - they may be dotted lines instead of solid. You can always go in and override it if you want. You just need three above "cover line"

Sonia that link is so cool.. According to the pic it says implantation happens today or tomorrow.. And I am feeling things.. Or am I? Lol I'm dying to fast forward a few days!!

FX'd for bfps thats all I gotta say !!! :)

KARA!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I was so excited to see your bfp! Seriously so happy for you :)

Nichole-Asshat...lol All I can say is to expect the unexpected now that you are on clomid. I still O'd around the same time, but it snuck up on me last month.

Amanda-I'm still confused how you "accidentally" drank laxative tea...I know that was a few days ago and I may have missed the explanation. Sounds horrible!

WELCOME to all the new girls!

AFM-Busy, busy with the start of school yesterday. I got a positive opk last night, so did a donation. It was so difficult bc I was exhausted! lol Big temp spike today, but I still had a positive opk at 7pm this evening. So, going to do another donation right now...
I hope we see some more bfps this month!!!

Rachel-Twins would be so exciting! Can't wait to see your scan next week!

Wow I feel like I missed a ton today!

Welcome Melissa! These ladies are awesome! :) Very supportive and full of information!

OPK's = no line at all. Makes me nervous. I'm afraid I'm not going to O at all! I tested at 7 am and 7 pm. I have a doctor's appointment in a month for a checkup. I'm actually looking forward to it. I need some reassurance from her about all of this!

What CD are you on frsttime? I used to O anywhere from CD11 to CD16.

Oh you still have plennnnnty of time to get a pos. Opk then!!! Try not to worry! My OPKs will usually be negative up until CD10, CD11 start getting darker, than positive on CD12.

I've had opks look really light and then all of a sudden get really dark. Everyone is different/has varying hormone levels, so I wouldn't worry yet!

Julie, I don't know if I ever explained it. All of our tea is in different containers-- theyre no longer in the original boxes. i reached into our tea drawer and grabbed what I thought was the right tea bag-- nope. Wrong tea. The only thing on the tea bag tag was "smile"... After some investigating, we realized that I drank the "smooth move" herbal tea. Whoooops

I'm just stressing because of the PCOS thing. Just because I had an AF doesn't mean I'll be lucky enough to have a regular cycle. I'm trying to stay positive and optimistic, but it's scary. That's one of the hardest things I'm trying to deal with after having lost our son is the fear of not being able to get pregnant again.. and never being a mama to somebody here on Earth. I guess even if I can't do OPK's, I can take my thermometer and I should still be able to tell if I O from that. And on the bright side, I have a doctor's appointment in a little over a month. If things don't seem to be working right, she said she'd give me Clomid. I'm not out yet. Just scared. :)

Yesterday was a tough day.. it started out that as I was driving to work, Justin Moore's "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away" came on.. and I proceeded to cry halfway to work. Got past that, someone came in my office yesterday afternoon and saw a couple pictures and told me how beautiful he was.. and it made me miss him all the more. Got past that without crying. Then last night, I dug out the camera to take on vacay with us, started flipping through it and found some pictures that we took at the hospital. Cried again.. I'm so tired of crying. I want to be able to talk about him every single time and not cry. I missed him extra yesterday I guess. Maybe because it was 7 weeks ago that it all happened yesterday. It's amazing how things can change in such a short amount of time.

Hope you ladies have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->