Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

whoa lots to catch up on!

For me, Stretch marks are genetic and they suck. I have them from puberty, my hips and boobs. Luckily they didn't get worse when I was preggo last year.

Nikki, your poor feet! elevate them!

Rachel, I would be annoyed! I'm sure hormones don't help, but it was not her place to speak with other coworkers about your clomid!

Mommy, sorry about Af but I'm glad that your cycle was short! Makes moving onto the next cycle easier!

Emily, your present went into the mail yesterday, it should arrive tomorrow :)

I want to do weekly bump pics when ever I get preggo. I did them last time starting at 6 weeks because you could already see some bloat/bump. By 8 weeks it was really prominent, and I was showing by 11 weeks.

Hi to all the other ladies! Hope everyone is having a good week!

Nichole, have fun on your road trip. I love road trips!

AFM, checked my CM last night and it looks really close to EWCM, still a little sticky. Getting hopeful that I will O at a normal time this month. Cross your fingers. My OPK's should be here today or tomorrow, so maybe I can catch it on an OPK! We Bd'd this am just to be safe.

Trees galore here lol.

Yea, we've got lots of those...and cows...lol.

My temp has gone up a bit the last couple days. I did take it a little later, but not much. Hoping that it means it's preparing to dip before O. Seems like that happens on a lot of the charts I see on FF.

Red Bluff sucks!!! Haha. truly, it does. But that's funny you're passing through! Have a safe trip!! <3

Ugh!!! Someone remind me to take my temp! I did so good for one month and now I forget every freaking morning!! Frustrating the crap out of myself! Lol

Lol Cassidy you're good still, just don't forget tomorrow!!!! (the ALARM alarm on the iPhone is impossible not to wake up to, btw. That's what I had to do, it's so annoying lol!)

Lol Cassidy you're good still, just don't forget tomorrow!!!! (the ALARM alarm on the iPhone is impossible not to wake up to, btw. That's what I had to do, it's so annoying lol!)

When ever I use that, it scares the crap out of me! hahahah

Ugh!!! Someone remind me to take my temp! I did so good for one month and now I forget every freaking morning!! Frustrating the crap out of myself! Lol

Seriously just set an alarm for yourself on your phone and set your thermometer right next to it. I never forget now lol. However, sometimes Tiny likes to take off with my thermometer in it's case and use it to play with.

Btw Chad has now been home 5 days from work because of his head from the infection. I've been all worried about him getting fired of course. But I guess the lady from HR called him today and said that he should come in tomorrow and get the paperwork so that he can make it a leave of absence instead of an occurrence so he won't get in trouble for missing so much work. What are we going to do with our men? It's a good thing we have the babies since they can't handle pain.

Rachel- I can almost guarantee you WON'T get em! I never did. Not to be rude but skinny people have a much lower chance of getting them. If you're skinny you have more room to grow, if you're bigger your skin has already stretched to accommodate and will prob make marks if it stretches more. And if you stay in shape, that chance lowers even more. Like I gained 50 pounds and still was fine.. Can almost guarantee my 20 min cocoa butter regimen didn't do a darned thing!

Oh p.s. I have tiger-striped boobs I forgot. I'm usually a 36B and after I gave birth my boobs went up to whatever size a DD bra is too small for!!! Like holy moly, I couldn't believe it. Lol they were rock hard and looked like Dolly Parton, I kid you not!

(Oh and p.s.s. TMI but they look like deflated balloons or tube socks now lol.. It's not pretty!!)

I'm as petite as they come and my belly, boobs and thighs are covered in stretch marks from my pregnancy. It has to do with how much elastin is in your skin I think. I really don't think there's any way to prevent them. You'll either get them or you won't.

I forgot to take an OPK this morning before coming to work :? boo...

Waves- Yeah I guess I take that back, I just thought that about the belly.. Trust me I got lots on my boobs from PG, they're awful. Oh I guess my thighs too from middle school. Lol

And I have decided that I am TESTING in the a.m.- I cannot wait anymore guys!! Lol.. it will be 10DPO (still semi-decent right?!). Also having weird cramping now. So yeah FRERtyme once again, be prepared for a grouchy Morgan tomorrow, I'm sure :/

Night ladies, headed home. Hibachi Japanese for dinner, yummmmm my fav :)

Waves- Yeah I guess I take that back, I just thought that about the belly.. Trust me I got lots on my boobs from PG, they're awful. Oh I guess my thighs too from middle school. Lol

And I have decided that I am TESTING in the a.m.- I cannot wait anymore guys!! Lol.. it will be 10DPO (still semi-decent right?!). Also having weird cramping now. So yeah FRERtyme once again, be prepared for a grouchy Morgan tomorrow, I'm sure :/

I had cramping with my pregnancy .. fingers crossed for you!!!! And the boobs.. oh my gosh! That was horrible. I feel the same way about deflated balloons. Ugh!

Sandy - my entire life I never had pimples until I went off bc. I would break out at ovulation then clear up during AF. Surprisingly my face didn't break out when I was on clomid and hasn't since right before I got my bfp. They were never big zits just little pimples mostly around my hairline.

Nikki - you mentioned stretch marks! That blows! Have you been using lotion or cocoa butter? I started using cocoa butter this week twice a day on my belly, boobs and thighs. I've always covered myself in lotion after every shower, head to toe. I use the Nivea enriched lotion so I'm really hoping it keeps stretch marks away. I'm pretty small so I'm thinking I might get them too. Does that have anything to do with it or is it all dependent on your skin?? Ugh. One aspect I'm not looking forward to.

On a side note, remember how I made the TTC kit for the tech I work with? Well this morning I got a text from the chick at work about my clomid and how I hurt her feelings by giving it away. I was like wtf? I gave her vitamins first of all and second of all she nor anybody else at work knows I was on clomid so why the F would that even come up?? Turns out that she told one of the other nurses who I wouldn't consider a friend, that I'm preggo and she was trying to get my clomid. So this other nurse called her last night and said I gave it away to the tech. Grrrrrr. F-ing haters. So not only did she share MY news, she shared that I was on clomid to someone I don't even talk to. They are all on nights, and I'm a day shifter. Soooooo annoying. I wish I never would have shown her my test. But that's what we've been doing for awhile bc we've both been TTC for awhile. I should be irritated right?

I can only hope that's the case for me! I haven't had skin problems like this since middle school. I rarely had any on BCP and even after and while i was pregnant it was fine.. but my forehead and chin and cheek is a mess. EW. So sorry that co-worker is being a witch! At least its anither shift and you don't have to deal with her much?

I only have 1 chart. I just started temping about 2 or 3 weeks ago.. But that does make sense. I will try. I am on my phone so I am not sure. My face has been breaking out like a 13 year old girl going through puberty!! It's awful. It just started in the last week. Holy cow!

yay for hormones, eh!? :)

Yeah, i guess so! Lol. Here's to hoping they work in my favor.. lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46d668/thumb.png
can you try to post a link to your chart?

The calendar is what is showing it.. but I don't know if or how to link to that.

i see your calendar now, frsttime. i think you are headed into your fertile time, as your temp has dropped nicely. just keep up e/o day, you got this :)

i see your calendar now, frsttime. i think you are headed into your fertile time, as your temp has dropped nicely. just keep up e/o day, you got this :)

Really?? YAY!! I am super excited for that opinion! :)

Oooh test day! I'll be on pins and needles for you!

Thanks Emily- Just not feeling it though! :/ Gosh it's so hard to even imagine a BFP before you get one!

Sandy- Yeah I'd say start the marathon sweetie! I am so excited for you.. FX'd for angel mommies ;)

JUST READ- 10 DPO *2/3* chance of getting a positive if pregnant. Lol, I'll take that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->