Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Hi girls...

Rachel - i would have been PISSED with tht female...how dare she...but i like wat mirolee said not worth your time and energy ...

Ashlee - i hope u o soon hun

Morgan - fx for u hun....u soo soo deserve this...ill say a little preyer for u along with my bedtime prayer :hugs:

Emily and Nikki - i hope your legs feel better...try soaking it in warm very salted water for 20 mins or so...im sure it will help..

AFM - i went to IKEA today....i love just raoming around tht place...a frend needed to pik up stuf and i landed up picking things ( things tht i obviously dont need :dohh: ) tht place so does tht to u ...feeling gud as i wasnt at home all day so didnt get too much time thinking abt post o symptoms :dohh:... As for stretch marks...I HATE Them...but imsure im goin to get them bcos my mom has them and i have some on my butt...and bcos of my skin colour they bcom soo much more obvious...aaarrgghhh

Swollen feet look HORRIBLE (not as in gross, as in PAINFUL!) Ugh. poor ladies. Tell your hubbies you need a foot massage ;)

Rachel- screw that chick. If it was me, I would have flipped my shit. But I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when it comes to stuff like that LOL. But it's truly none of her effing business what you choose to do with your meds, etc. Tell her to mind herself and keep her mouth shut!!! Lol

Cassidy- my doc told my DH not to rub my feet because there are labor pressure points, aka it could make me go into labor. So DH keeps that in mind when I ask for a light one.

Woohoo! Helloooo ewcm! Or "freakin gold" as Kara would put it ;)

Morgan, I'm so excited to see your tests. 10dpo is super early still though. Fingers are crossed!

Ashlee, woohoo for EWCM!

Waves, I see myself with lots of kiddos too, but I don't know about 7!

I have been having a rough week (hence the grumpiness all week). So sad that I can't get preggo as easily as I did before, and that its not happening-- in tears right now as I type this. Must be near O time, I am moody! I have had some tugging sensations in my abdomen and I'm breaking out on my chin...

Cassidy- my doc told my DH not to rub my feet because there are labor pressure points, aka it could make me go into labor. So DH keeps that in mind when I ask for a light one.

OH gave me tons of foot rubs throughout my last pregnancy and none ever seemed to stimulate contractions so I wouldn't worry too much.

Woohoo! Helloooo ewcm! Or "freakin gold" as Kara would put it ;)

Heck yeah, congrats :happydance:

Waves- I want like 5. Probably more if I could get DH to agree with it! Lmao. I just love babies and feel like I am 'destined' to be a mommy. It's all I've ever wanted and I loooove big families!

Aww :) If we're doing really well financially then I see no reason to have more but I also want to be sure I stand a chance at helping them with college funds and things like that... things my parents never could do for me and my siblings. But I think siblings are some of the best friends you could have in life and I want my kids to have as many of those sibling-best friends as I can give them so that they'll always have each other. I know I wish I'd had more siblings than just 2 haha. That show 19 Kids & Counting... I love it. I love that family and love how close all their kids are. Now if only mine were as well behaved as theirs...

Morgan- FX for a beautiful BFP!!! But if it's not DO NOT be discouraged! So many women (especially in our thread it seems lol) have gotten BFPs later than 10dpo. So even if it is BFN you are NOT out. But i'm hoping to see those beautiful two lines <3

What she said! I had super faint lines on my ICs around 11dpo but none of you ladies here could see them. I didn't get a BFP on my FRER until 14dpo and then it took being 1 week late for my ICs to have a solid/clear BFP. So don't get discouraged if you don't see much tomorrow morning, just keep crossing your fingers and we'll be right there with you!

Rachel-I would be pissed! Why can't people just keep their mouths shut...some people don't understand that other people's business isn't theirs to tell.

Nikki-I'm sorry your feet are so swollen! That will be when I'm preggo too. I swell really easily, so I'm sure I'll be gigantic when I'm preggo.
I get tingling/numbness in my fingers sometimes. I'm pretty sure mine is from pinched nerves bc my back is a mess...

Emily-Your poor feet! I feel so bad for you girls, especially bc I know I will be just as bad and probably much worse!

Ashlee-He should be filing for FMLA. I've been told that I should do the paperwork for it bc I get migraines at least once a month and often miss work bc of it. Protects you from getting fired. I hope he feels better!
Yay for the EWCM! I had tons this month too. It's weird that it makes us so happy lol

Morgan-Good luck!

Katrina-Yay for positive opk!

mommy-Sorry for AF...

Cassidy-I agree with Mirolee, you are the designated test tweeker :) And you always have kind things to say! Very encouraging!

As for stretch marks, I've had them since I was in middle school too. My hips and boobs have always had them. I gained about 20 lbs in the last few years and have them on my belly now too. I'm sure I'll be one giant stretch mark when preggo lol. I'll be so attractive with my stretch marks and swollen body...it'll be so great! lol

Just had a glass of yummy red wine for good measures :)

Having the strangest most off putting symptom.. Weird lower left uterine twinges? Like reminding me of little contractions. And you can feel the little spasms from my belly.. DH felt it freaked out and agreed it felt like a baby poke or something. It's really bothering me, keeps making me feel pregnant again. Lol I don't mean I really think it's a baby it's just soo weird feeling and was a good comparison. Maybe it's the dinner and wine. We went out for DH's brother's B-day.. I had delicious portabella ravioli and calamari. Anyways that's all sorry just needed a chat!! See you for the big scary FRER fmu results........ :flower:

Ash, CA disability is also an option, it would just require a note from his doctor.

OH went to the doctor today for a physical, and came home with terrible news. I'm in tears yet again. He got diagnosed with varicocele. It doesn't necessarily mean that he is infertile or sterile, but there is a good chance that it is why we aren't preggo yet :( He has to go back for further testing, SA, etc. We weren't ready for this, but in a way, I am relieved that we are figuring out what is going on. Bleck.

Sorry Amanda.. So you scheduled an SA? That will be a big help. Since you know you can get preggo, they can give him supplements or whatever he needs and you can TTC with peace of mind.

Thanks, Morgan. Yes, he has a lab order for a SA, another appointment for a second ultrasound, and a second opinion. They are sending him to a urologist/ RE to do further testing. He is probably going to wait for the SA for a week or so, just to let it sink in. I hope that we can fix this with vitamins and skip surgery. crossing our fingers.

Is he okay with it all? It's overwhelming I'm sure :/
Sending love your way!! :hugs:

Is he okay with it all? It's overwhelming I'm sure :/
Sending love your way!! :hugs:

Thank you! He is okay, nervous about the outcome of all the testing. He asked if I would still love him if we couldn't have kids. poor guy :( Just taking it one day at a time now.

Oh Amanda im sorry u guys had to hear such news..I hope the RE or urologist r able to figure sth out soon and hope there is a fix other than surgery...im sure he is freaked out...both of u need cuddles from each other...stay hopeful hun

So sorry for the bad news Amanda. Glad you are getting some answers though.

DH and I only want 2 kids. Maybe 3 but that's pushing it. Money is not an issue, and we are both set in our careers, we just don't want a ton of kids.

So funny bedtime story for y'all.....DH bought me a beverage dispenser to put laundry detergent in bc it looks nice...well tonight was the first night I used it and the soap comes out in a trickle....so I threw a load in and thought I would fill up the cup ahead of time for the next load. Only I forgot i was filling the cup and went upstairs for an hour or so....just enough time for a gallon of laundry detergent to trickle out all over my laundry room....oh it was a mess. So I'm in there trying to scoop it all up with my little dust pan and a squeegee and finally I went up to get DH to help me move the washer. I don't know if mess is even the right word...meanwhile DH thought I went downstairs and fell asleep since that is my mo lately....all we could do was laugh.

Awww Amanda sorry to hear that and sorry it's got you in tears :(. Did they say how bad it is or whether it was in just one testicle or both? At least now you know the reason behind why it's been so hard for you guys so you can do something about it. That's at least a start :hugs:

Rachel, LOL! So something that I would do! Sounds like a pain in the ass though.

Ash, it is in both testicles, and it is one of the more severe cases they have seen. I kind of had an incling because TMI, it felt like he had worms in his testicles. I kept asking him if it was normal and he would shrug his shoulders. I guess guys don't feel a lot of other guys testicles...even as nurses.

I am relived, even though it may be a while before we get anywhere. We're on the right path now.

Is your hubs feeling any better? Or at least well enough to BD now that you are getting closer to O time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->