Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Waves- did you announce??

Emily- Ya as I read about it I really think it is carpel tunnel syndrome too! At least Im not too worried about that, but it does suck!

UGH to swollen feet.... I hate to say it but mine have been lots worse then yours are! I can't even fit into regular tennis shoes right now.... like NEVER.. not even in the AM.

Boo for swollen feet! Emily yours look horrible!!!

Morgan I got my very bfp on 10 dpo!!

clynn, i've been trolling thru your tweaks in the HPT section (i think i like to torture myself, hehe). that being said, i think what you are doing for those women posting is so generous, and encouraging, even when there is no second line, you are so positive and have such kind words - i know they all say thank you, but i'm saying it also - it's such a kind hearted thing to do!

Holy crap guys.. I'm so scared..
Just be here for me in the morning !! :sad1:

Morgan- fingers crossed so hard for you sweetie!! I can't wait to see!!

Boo for swollen feet! Emily yours look horrible!!!

Morgan I got my very bfp on 10 dpo!!

That was the worst that they have been... but now I feel bad for Nikki since she says hers are worse! :nope: :hugs:

As for stretch marks-ill be SHOCKED is the dont come! I have olive skin and have just a few barely noticeable on my thighs but I really just feel like that's the straw I'll draw! Oh wells, I've never been super comfortable or confident in my body anyway so whatever lol ill use my coconut oil body butter and cross my fingers haha

Oh and Rachel- I'd be furious. That's not her news to share, let alone with someone you don't talk to!! Ugh, pay her no attention! She envious and trying to be hurtful, not worth you time!!

Oh Morgan, I am SO hoping for your BFP!! You deserve it so much!!

Mommy-sorry about af!
Rachel-I would be so mad!
Morgan-FX!!! So hard.
AFM: Sorry I haven't been on today fair is keeping me busy. But had a positive opk this morning!

Waves- did you announce??

We did, 2 days ago. We told our immediate family first and then posted on Facebook. Reactions were mixed, as I expected. My Grandma told me I'd better consider getting my tubes tied after this because 3 is enough (yeah... okay Grandma.) My brother was apparently really angry (we found out through someone else) but sent a congratulations text. My Dad had the best reaction I think and I wasn't expecting it at all. By the end of our phone call he was on Craigslist trying to find us a cheap minivan lol.

But I have many supportive friends to make up for my less-than-supportive family.

Also - GOOD LUCK MORGAN! I work at 9am but I'll be stalking for your post.

Ashlee - did you O already? It looks like you might have!!

Waves - are you planning on having more than 3? Glad your dad was supportive.

Morgan I too will be stalking!!

Katrina - I hope you've had time to bd!!

Anyone else in the tww?

Ashlee - did you O already? It looks like you might have!!

Don't think so, still getting negative OPKs and cervix isn't quite open yet kinda medium, and I have never o'd this early before so I'm expecting it to probably dip tomorrow or the next day before o

Morgan I too will be stalking!!

Katrina - I hope you've had time to bd!!

Anyone else in the tww?

Don't worry we did.

I've been thinking I want like 7 total but then the reality of this pregnancy hit and now I'm not 100% certain haha. IF we have any more, it'll be several years down the line (since Hannah and this baby will be close in age, another age gap won't matter) and we'll both have great jobs and live in a bigger house. And if that time doesn't come then we may not have any more. Only time will tell. But I'm also not getting my tubes tied so young on the off chance that we'll be in a better position to have more later on in life you know?

Awwww :hugs: thanks Mirolee! I love doing it for all of these lovely ladies. I try to be as honest as I can and not give false hope, cuz I know how that goes. But I loooove when it turns out to be a BFP and I caught it first ;) hahahaha.

Waves- I want like 5. Probably more if I could get DH to agree with it! Lmao. I just love babies and feel like I am 'destined' to be a mommy. It's all I've ever wanted and I loooove big families!

Morgan- FX for a beautiful BFP!!! But if it's not DO NOT be discouraged! So many women (especially in our thread it seems lol) have gotten BFPs later than 10dpo. So even if it is BFN you are NOT out. But i'm hoping to see those beautiful two lines <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->