Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Rachel, LOL! So something that I would do! Sounds like a pain in the ass though.

Ash, it is in both testicles, and it is one of the more severe cases they have seen. I kind of had an incling because TMI, it felt like he had worms in his testicles. I kept asking him if it was normal and he would shrug his shoulders. I guess guys don't feel a lot of other guys testicles...even as nurses.

I am relived, even though it may be a while before we get anywhere. We're on the right path now.

Is your hubs feeling any better? Or at least well enough to BD now that you are getting closer to O time?

:( well that just sucks. I hope that they're able to repair it so that his fertility will increase. Lol probably a good thing that he hasn't had a lot of experience touching other men's testicles lol though I don't think men pay nearly as much attention to their bodies as we do so they just assume things are normal even when they aren't. Glad that you guys have found the problem though so now you can be proactive about dealing with it.

DH is feeling better. I got him to BD last night even though his head was still kinda hurting lol though I did all the work so he couldn't complain haha. Debating whether or not to try tonight or just wait till tomorrow. Still no positive opk yet so if we don't tonight I'm sure we'd be okay

Morgan, i am anxious for you!!

Afm, my temp is all overthe place it seems. What the heck?

I am so proud to post this beautiful BFP, got it this morning at 10DPO and it looks pretty pink to me :) (BUT you can tweak it for me if you'd like, I've never had one of those done before!! ;))

Same exact due date/conception date as Jaxon. Wow, God is so good.

DH doesn't believe it yet, says he needs BW. I am at work now, I feel like a frenzied mess. Like this is insane, you ppl will want to ring my neck by the end of the day lol. But I just wanted to thank all you wonderful ladies who have stuck by my side for 5 months now, gotten me through the loss of one child, and been here to witness the creation of another. Conception really is a beautiful thing, and I can only PRAY that this is a sticky bean. This can't be real! Guess softcups DO work!!
(Okay guys this is where you start freaking out!!!!!!!!)

https://i39.tinypic.com/169gisi.jpg

Having Snyder's hot buffalo wing pretzel pieces and gatorade for breakfast, mmm lol. It's all that sounds good. You people are taking forEVER to wake up!!!!

oh my fucking god morgan holy shit! awesomeness!

that second line is PINK! so pink and beautiful! oh my amazingness!

good thing you had that last glass of wine last night! woot woot!

i hope this is a trend! three bfps in a row! sorry to post so many times in a row, i'm just so stoked! now i'm tempted to test earlier rather than later..... dammit!

Haha Mirolee I am in pure disbelief. I hope you get yours too. Idk how we got so lucky this month.

I am sitting at work, feeling like I'm about to burst out of my skin. Omg is it real, will it stick, who do I call? I have no insurance, and now have to apply for medicaid again. Here we go, round two!

Btw the difference this month was- NO cramps til dull ones @ 7DPO-til now. Also LOTS of creamy CM, like yesterday I stood up, thought I started AF and went to the bathroom like wtf ew this is not right.. lol. ALSO starting 6/7DPO I was ravenously hungry, like I usually skip breakfast but these days felt like I had a HOLE in my belly. And finally the GAS. OUCH. And a few bouts of nausea lastnight but I chalked it up to the wine.

Holy shit is right though, good way to put this. I feel insanely different.

Actually to be honest I just want to sob.. (Idk not a bad sob, just WOW it has been ONE HELL of a year and this is really HAPPENING sob..)

not gonna lie - i'm jealous. :) you know, in a really positive want everything to go rigth for you and want two lines for me way :)

Omg Morgan!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! 3 BFPs!!! This is a record for our group!

Mirolee - when's AF due?

MORGAN- YAY! SO EXCITING! DONT YOU LOVE WHEN THERE IS A CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR CURRENT PREGNANCY AND JAXSON! MEANS SO MUCH! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! STICK LITTLE ONE STICK! I TOLD YOU THE OTHER DAY IT WOULD BE YOUR TURN SOON!

Ladies- 3 in a row.... I have faith in this month for you all! Mirolee your next!

Robert- I am so glad you are getting answers. I hope that there is a way to bring up your fertility chances. Wishing you the best and keep us up to date!

Thanks guys!!! Yes I agree it is MIROLEE's turn!

Sonia- Thanks for your prayer lastnight, I am convinced it did the trick ;)

Yeah 3 BFPs is crazy.. won't stop til we're all on board!!

Oooooo I just randomly thought of a pregnancy board name....from TWW to 40 week wait...we are finally here!!!

I can feel it! There will be more BFPs this month!

That's cute Rachel!! From 2WW to 40WW! Lol. It's funny though, all that time we spent hoping for this and now here we are wishing away more days! That's all it is though, here's the highlights I'm looking forward to:
BFP, heartbeat, gender scan, fetal movement, hiccups, BIRTH! (ooh AND breastfeeding!!) :)
Can't wait for ALL of those!!!

(Guess I shouldn't get ahead of myself though, just hoping for a sicky bean..)

i had progesterone bloodwork done today, 6dpo. period is due.... next monday/tuesday-ish (like 10 days ish)? this cycle is freaky-deaky copying last cycle - timing of O, people i'm seeing during my tww who i havent seen in 6 months, activities, etc - it's weird, but i'm hoping a good omen! i think this group has some good karma!

When do ya get results? That will be exciting. And good you feel the same bc you got PREGNANT last cycle :)

Omg yay Morgan!! So happy for you!!! You so deserve this! Everything will go just fine, I am positive! Oh how I hope this is a trend!! :)

Thanks Nichole ;) I didn't think you'd see so I had to fb you! Hope vaca is wonderful.

I feel guilty.. I wish you guys the same luck, you all deserve it just as much. Esp you Sandy, give it time. It took my body a few (~5) months to regulate and then BAM! Things need to heal, esp from a c-section. It will be easy for you sweetie, I just know it.

Blood test (& maybe ultrasound) scheduled, tomorrow, 11 a.m. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->