Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Sonia sorry for the bfn but I agree with waves. My dollar store test was faint after like a 4 hour hold and my frer was blaring after only an hour hold. Don't give up.

Nikki I get mine for work at the scrub shops. See if there's one near you. Those would prob be best for you. They have tights too that some of the preggo nurses have worn bc they say their lady parts get swollen being on their feet all day.

My anniversary is Sept 2nd too Nikki! Early congrats to you guys! Your trip sounds so fun :) DH and I are going to a wild life safari place thats about 1/2 hour from us. Should be fun.

Lmao you're so funny. I went to bed super early, sorry to ditch you! My use date will be march 11th if I get my bfp this month. So it will be the same month as DH, my mom and BIL's bdays. I think I'm predicted a girl. You're so not ahead of yourself...I look every month..

March 11? Or May 11?
I meant may 11th. Sometimes I hate trying to type on my iPhone :/. Predictive text isn't always helpful. Usually I catch it though

View attachment 660817

Here's our blob!! Heartbeat of 120!! Measuring perfect for 6 weeks! We are going back next Wednesday. Ahhhh such a relief.
Yay!! Look at your little bean all snuggled in there!

PS. Rachel- yay on the wonderful first picture of your baby bean!

Cassidy, so sorry that DH is still dealing with all that BS! That is a lot of drugs to go cold turkey on. Hopefully physical therapy will help, or you can find a doctor who is willing to give him pain meds that help. So glad your hangover finally went away, too.

Rachel, the US is too cute! I can't believe that there is just one in there. your numbers were SO HIGH!

Ash, yay for negative OPK's! I love when I have some proof of O!

Nichole, SO glad that you got some BD'ing in!

Sonia, sorry about the bfn but its still soooo early. Don't give up yet!

AFM, If I conceived this cycle, I would be due roughly May 9th (going off LMP, not O date). My boobs were ridiculously sore last night and I had really bad cramping. Of course I had a really bad stomach ache so we didnt dtd. We will tonight though (hopefully). I have also gained weight. I haven't worked out recently, I have been sooo tired that getting up early has been out of the question. I really need to get my butt in gear. I am afraid to even get close to my scale. I feel HUGE!

Nikki, a babymoon sounds wonderful! enjoy it!

Did I tell you that my awful abusive ex and his ex (now back together) just announced their pregnancy? I saw it yesterday and it ruined my afternoon. I was gutted that they can have a baby, and can somehow justify bringing a child into this world while they fight non stop, break up every other week, cheat on each other, etc, but I can't get preggo :(

My anniversary is Sept 2nd too Nikki! Early congrats to you guys! Your trip sounds so fun :) DH and I are going to a wild life safari place thats about 1/2 hour from us. Should be fun.
It is soooo much fun! Enjoy :)

Rachel- YAY how exciting.. SO JEALOUS.. I have to wait a whole MONTH, til 7 weeks, for my scan!!

And Sonia and Mirolee- DO NOT do a 10 DPO test w/ out using a FRER, bc it will be neg!! Guys my I.C.s are STILL ALMOST NEG and I got a BLARING BFP with the FRER 5 days ago!!!!

Cassidy, so sorry that DH is still dealing with all that BS! That is a lot of drugs to go cold turkey on. Hopefully physical therapy will help, or you can find a doctor who is willing to give him pain meds that help. So glad your hangover finally went away, too.

Rachel, the US is too cute! I can't believe that there is just one in there. your numbers were SO HIGH!

Ash, yay for negative OPK's! I love when I have some proof of O!

Nichole, SO glad that you got some BD'ing in!

Sonia, sorry about the bfn but its still soooo early. Don't give up yet!

AFM, If I conceived this cycle, I would be due roughly May 9th (going off LMP, not O date). My boobs were ridiculously sore last night and I had really bad cramping. Of course I had a really bad stomach ache so we didnt dtd. We will tonight though (hopefully)

Nikki, a babymoon sounds wonderful! enjoy it!

Did I tell you that my awful abusive ex and his ex (now back together) just announced their pregnancy? I saw it yesterday and it ruined my afternoon. I was gutted that they can have a baby, and can somehow justify bringing a child into this world while they fight non stop, break up every other week, cheat on each other, etc, but I can't get preggo :(

It is soooo much fun! Enjoy :)

Yes I was nice to have proof of o, was even better to see a temp spike this morning!

If I go by LMP my due date is May 9th also, but if I go by ovulation it's May 11th.

I'm sorry you had to find out about your ex having another baby :( it sucks and I kinda know how you feel. Unlike the other girls on here September 2nd isn't a good day for me, it's DH's daughter with his ex's bday. So for me it's just a reminder that she already has has a baby with him while I'm still here wishing I did. Yet another reason why I was hoping to pregnant by the beginning of September...

HEY! Sandy- I think the reason we (And Mirolee) are "early risers" is most of the girls live on the West coast and are like hours behind us..... LOL!

you guys are crazy, i'm on the east coast. i just try to stay in bed as long as possible. plus lo likes to need me as soon as i sit. lol!

View attachment 660817

Here's our blob!! Heartbeat of 120!! Measuring perfect for 6 weeks! We are going back next Wednesday. Ahhhh such a relief.

wooo hooo! why going back so soon???

Yes I was nice to have proof of o, was even better to see a temp spike this morning!

If I go by LMP my due date is May 9th also, but if I go by ovulation it's May 11th.

I'm sorry you had to find out about your ex having another baby :( it sucks and I kinda know how you feel. Unlike the other girls on here September 2nd isn't a good day for me, it's DH's daughter with his ex's bday. So for me it's just a reminder that she already has has a baby with him while I'm still here wishing I did. Yet another reason why I was hoping to pregnant by the beginning of September...

:( I'm so sorry-- that's so rough. My ex has a child with her from when they were together before, she will be 4 in October. I had a D&C on her 3rd birthday this year. At the time, I had just gotten a restraining order against both of them, so while they were together celebrating her birthday, I was at the doctors having a D&C performed. People suck sometimes. I have to keep reminding myself ot look at the bright side-- we will be having kids who are wanted, loved, appreciated, and will be raised in stable loving homes. They may have beat us to the punch and had the baby first, but that doesn't mean that it was more wanted.

Rachel yaay on a healthy little bean...tbh im really suprised theres just one :haha:

Nikki im goin to b in chicago too on 2nd sept...how cool :) if you're trying new restaurants and happen to like tapas try this place called baba re ba ....we love it and its a must go wenever we r in chicago..

Amanda - im sur eit must feel horrible seeing your exes news...so unfair for gud ppl to b waiting and the rotten tomatoes get all the luck...:hugs:

Im thinking of calling my doc and asking his to do a hcg count along with my progestrone tomorrow...the suspense and anticipationg with be over then...phew...i anyways have to go in for prog...wat do u girls think??

YES Sonia- Might as well!

And did you read my last post about 10 DPO to you and Mirolee? Don't be discouraged!!

YES Sonia- Might as well!

And did you read my last post about 10 DPO to you and Mirolee? Don't be discouraged!!

Yes i did read it morgan...thanks...and tht thought did enter my head...im thinking no testing at all tomorrow just goin in for blood work....not discouraged...honestly im really happy tht my body responded to clomid well this cycle and i od...if i dont get pregg this cycle im sure tht will keep me goin :)

:( I'm so sorry-- that's so rough. My ex has a child with her from when they were together before, she will be 4 in October. I had a D&C on her 3rd birthday this year. At the time, I had just gotten a restraining order against both of them, so while they were together celebrating her birthday, I was at the doctors having a D&C performed. People suck sometimes. I have to keep reminding myself ot look at the bright side-- we will be having kids who are wanted, loved, appreciated, and will be raised in stable loving homes. They may have beat us to the punch and had the baby first, but that doesn't mean that it was more wanted.

Yea I try to tell myself that. I know that it was unplanned and she didn't even find out until she was almost half way though and that her and DH's relationship was awful and ours is great. And that he never really experienced the pregnancy because they weren't together so I won't be missing out on the firsts but its still frustrating to know that she has something with him that I don't yet and that I want so badly. And it's even harder because the little girl looks so much like him.

Yea I try to tell myself that. I know that it was unplanned and she didn't even find out until she was almost half way though and that her and DH's relationship was awful and ours is great. And that he never really experienced the pregnancy because they weren't together so I won't be missing out on the firsts but its still frustrating to know that she has something with him that I don't yet and that I want so badly. And it's even harder because the little girl looks so much like him.

:hugs: Bleck. hang in there! We will all get our babies soon!

View attachment 660817

Aww yay! How cute your little blob is :) So happy for you dear. Placenta placement would predict a boy (assuming it was an internal ultrasound.) Not that it matters but I just get excited about making a guess and seeing if it comes true haha.

Lmao you're so funny. I went to bed super early, sorry to ditch you! My use date will be march 11th if I get my bfp this month. So it will be the same month as DH, my mom and BIL's bdays. I think I'm predicted a girl. You're so not ahead of yourself...I look every month..

March 11? Or May 11?
I meant may 11th. Sometimes I hate trying to type on my iPhone :/. Predictive text isn't always helpful. Usually I catch it though

Haha that's okay. I was just confused because I'm due March 12th and couldn't figure out how you could possibly be due the day before unless you had a ridiculously long cycle and I didn't remember that being the case for you :)

AND RACHEL/WAVES come join Kara and I in the April rainbows thread!

Haha I wouldn't mind joining but I'm due in March... unless that doesn't matter :)

Sonia- Ill put it on the list. Thanks! We will mostly be with his family except for our one date night on the 2nd for our anniversary. However, the restaurant we wanted to go to just told me they will be closed on the 2nd :(

Ashlee, with your ring, did they offer you a return policy? I've been debating between two (stillll...) but I don't know how it will feel when its on. I love the ring but ordering it online scares me because it may not feel right, haha.

Kara, I forgot to say, in CA, that would be considered illegal. That mistake of theirs would have been to your benefit! sorry your employers made it more difficult!

Sonia- Ill put it on the list. Thanks! We will mostly be with his family except for our one date night on the 2nd for our anniversary. However, the restaurant we wanted to go to just told me they will be closed on the 2nd :(

oh nikki also u dont need to use epsom saalt in the water...plain salt works just fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->