Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Hey I'm on the east coast...I just like to sleep. Creating a human is exhausting! Less than 2 hours till my ultrasound!!!

Mirolee - where's your test?????

No Frickin way!!!! Ahh you must post pics asap, what time???!?!?! And I didn't know that, what state? Oh and idk if you saw but Kara and I are in a 1st tri thread you should join too!

Mirolee put an update on her journal, she said she's with Logan today :)

Hey I'm on the east coast...I just like to sleep. Creating a human is exhausting! Less than 2 hours till my ultrasound!!!

I remember that so well.. only thing i will am not looking forward to! I would sleep til the last possible second, work as little as possible, and nap when I got home at 5.. then make dinner and sleep in the chair til bedtime! :) It does get better! But I was still tired a lot.

I hate tempting so much. If I didn't need it to confirm O then I wouldn't do it. It messes with my head so easily. My temp just went back to normal... No dip, no rise, nothing. The rational side of me is thinking 'u woke up an hour before your alarm and couldn't get back to sleep. That probably affected your temp.' The other part of me is like 'WHAT IF IT'S ANOVULATORY?!' blah I just want to have a normal cycle. I hate feeling broken.

Oh hey btw- Did anyone see my cryptic status on FB?
"The beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of a storm"

Must admit I stole it from someone on a ttc after loss thread.. but thought it was nice and fitting. Umm but just got a blowout of texts about how my gma thinks I'm preggo again blah blah.. It was too easy to decode! Ahh! Lol.. but I am NOT budging, my lips are sealed for a long long while!!

Ahhh EWCM. Now i'm all nervous and hoping we can BD and catch this egg. I just want my BFP so badly.. might make all the other BS we've been dealing with not seem so bad if we know we have a LO on the way <3

You all are offline. BOO! I slept all day and am soooo bored and wide awake now.

If I conceive this month, my due date will be May 14th. A Taurus. Chinese gender prediction says boy!

LOL. Getting waaay ahead of myself.
Lmao you're so funny. I went to bed super early, sorry to ditch you! My use date will be march 11th if I get my bfp this month. So it will be the same month as DH, my mom and BIL's bdays. I think I'm predicted a girl. You're so not ahead of yourself...I look every month...

Cant wait to see you us pictures!!I agree! I want to see your test too mirolee!

I hate tempting so much. If I didn't need it to confirm O then I wouldn't do it. It messes with my head so easily. My temp just went back to normal... No dip, no rise, nothing. The rational side of me is thinking 'u woke up an hour before your alarm and couldn't get back to sleep. That probably affected your temp.' The other part of me is like 'WHAT IF IT'S ANOVULATORY?!' blah I just want to have a normal cycle. I hate feeling broken.
Nichole look at my temp since o. I had a dip then yesterday is went to about normal and today it's at 98.41. Not everyone gets a huge spike te first day. As long as its raising .2-.5 degrees I say you o'd! Also, the clomid has made your pre-o temps super erratic so it throws off how your chart should look. I think you'll get a nice spike tomorrow, but if you're worried keep BDing!

Must admit I stole it from someone on a ttc after loss thread.. but thought it was nice and fitting. Umm but just got a blowout of texts about how my gma thinks I'm preggo again blah blah.. It was too easy to decode! Ahh! Lol.. but I am NOT budging, my lips are sealed for a long long while!!

Lol I caught that little post ;)

I love love love that! I may steal it when it's my turn! :)I I will not be able to not tell though!

Sandy- Idk what to do really.. I haven't told ANY of my family except for my sister. I don't know how they'll react. And I don't want to be judged for "REPLACING" my favorite boy because there is not another baby in this WORLD that could make the hole in my heart for Jaxon any smaller!!

And I have a question related to that.. We REALLY really want to use Jaxon's name somehow in our next BOY's name.. (Mila Kamara is our girl ;)) What do you guys think about Joel Jaxon? Lol my sister said he'll wanna kill himself over ppl calling him JJ.. lol so idk if that sounds white trash or not?! I know this is so pointless but what do you think? I love pondering names, it's so hard to imagine what a person will be like one day, much less give them a fitting name before they exist!!

On our way now!!!! I'll update later. Fx for good news!

Thanks ashlee. I messed with my temps a bit and if they are high the next three days, FF will put the cross hairs on today. I hope that's what happens. DH and I actually bded twice yesterday :blush:. We went to bed around 11 but a few mins later DH got all frisky so DING DING DING round 2 :haha: We won't be able to BD today because of that so I hope O day is today.

So what did I miss while I was gone? The only thing I know of for sure is Morgan's BFP.

Sandy- Idk what to do really.. I haven't told ANY of my family except for my sister. I don't know how they'll react. And I don't want to be judged for "REPLACING" my favorite boy because there is not another baby in this WORLD that could make the hole in my heart for Jaxon any smaller!!

And I have a question related to that.. We REALLY really want to use Jaxon's name somehow in our next BOY's name.. (Mila Kamara is our girl ;)) What do you guys think about Joel Jaxon? Lol my sister said he'll wanna kill himself over ppl calling him JJ.. lol so idk if that sounds white trash or not?! I know this is so pointless but what do you think? I love pondering names, it's so hard to imagine what a person will be like one day, much less give them a fitting name before they exist!!

Follow your gut, but don't not share your joy because of what others may think. EFF them if they judge you, especially thinking that you are "replacing" him. You can't. I can't replace our little guy either. We don't want to. We just want to be parents, and we have every right to just as much as they do, despite the differing circumstances. They will come aroun, and if not, it's their loss. You deserve this, and you deserve to be happy about it and enjoy it. There is no shame in creating a miracle :) I am think that name is cute! :)I Both really. And I have to agree! Naming them is hard! We have a name picked already though.. lol. I'm ready to put it to good use!

So bfn on ic this morning...Absolutely no symptoms today...I'm beginning to think tht bcos I od after 6 mths my body was going crazy ...kinda feeling out but thts ok..

Rachel so excited for your us..waiting for the pics

So bfn on ic this morning...Absolutely no symptoms today...I'm beginning to think tht bcos I od after 6 mths my body was going crazy ...kinda feeling out but thts ok..

Rachel so excited for your us..waiting for the pics

Sorry you got a bfn! It's still early, but even if you don't get that BFP this month, you did o and your cycles will be much shorter which is a huge accomplishment in and of itself so you have to celebrate that! It means you're that much closer to your BFP!

Ashlee thts exactly how I'm looking at it... :) thanks hun

Don't get too discouraged yet. All of us with bfp's had very faint ic's when our frer were positive so it could just be that your ic isn't very sensitive.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to get your :bfp: Sonia!

If I don't O until wednesday, my usual cd 19 O, will the bding dh and I did late monday night be ok? I really don't think I can get DH to bd today. I am going to try but we might have broke him last night lol.

Lmao you're so funny. I went to bed super early, sorry to ditch you! My use date will be march 11th if I get my bfp this month. So it will be the same month as DH, my mom and BIL's bdays. I think I'm predicted a girl. You're so not ahead of yourself...I look every month..

March 11? Or May 11?

image.jpg

Here's our blob!! Heartbeat of 120!! Measuring perfect for 6 weeks! We are going back next Wednesday. Ahhhh such a relief.

Morning... gosh I just wanna go back to sleep!

I DIDNT sleep last night at all! I should have come on here to keep Cassidy company.

Ladies that are runners... what are good compression socks and where do I get them. These swollen feet need some help... it was unbearable last night! Sonia- I soaked them in a hot bath, but I didn't have epsom salt which I think is what I need.

The biggest reason I didn't sleep is because my carpel tunnel was HORRIBLE! I thought I had a broken bone in my arm it hurt so bad and wouldn't even go away with Tylenol. I think I blame folding/hanging ALL of the baby clothing last night as the source of the pain. I assume I was using my wrists and fingers a lot to do that. However I did learn we only need clothing 9+ months old... we have plenty in the smaller sizes. I put the clothing in Tupperware according to size... so only newborn is hung and then we have 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 1+ bins... sometimes I'm too organized. And now I am icing the hand.

On a different note- DH and my 1 year anniversary is coming up!! Sept 2nd! And we will be in Chicago for it... YAY! He has family there and they want to throw us our first baby shower..cant wait! However his perants also bought us 1 night in a nice hotel for our anniversary! So we were looking at local restaurants for our anniversary dinner and we found one called Cite (look it up). It is on the 70th story of a building right on the lake. It is kinda expensive (we will probs drop like $200 for dinner!) I worry about the price, but DH said its our first anniversary, we aren't paying for the hotel and when the baby comes we can't really do that kind of stuff... so he said book a reservation. So im excited for our anniversary trip + baby shower + baby moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->