Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Morgan-I agree with what Ashlee and Kara said, these days they are more likely to force someone into a c-section than into a vbac. Most women who want a vbac have to fight for it. Definitely talk it over with your doc, I'm sure they will give you good advice. I am totally for vbac under normal circumstances, but I don't know how long after a c-section it takes to be safe. I would bet money your doc will suggest another c-section though.

Ashlee-I defo think you O'd! Welcome to the 2ww!

Nichole-LOL! Welcome to my method! If you ever do that again, try to scoop. I try to keep it tilted back so is less likely to spill out. I've definitely spill before though lol I hope you get to bd tonight!!!

Sonia-What happen to testing on 10dpo?! lol Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!

Nikki-Yay for DH's job! I hope it goes through quickly!

Cassidy-I'm sorry you and DH are feeling crummy today :( You guys can't catch a break!

Kara-I'm sorry! That is a shitty deal! It's not your fault they f-ed it up! They should have given it to you, they were probably just too embarrassed that they screwed up and it got signed. Congrats on the promotion though!

For the girls talking about boudoir photos, I did it last year for DW's bday. It's actually fun! You do not have to be naked or show people your bbs either. They can make you sexy without showing too much if you're uncomfortable with it. DW loved them!

AFM-I am NOT getting my hopes up, but I'm having the same symptoms as Sonia and some of you other ladies. I've had lots of creamy cm 2 or 3 days now, like enough that when I had a bm a lot came out! That has never happened during 2ww, not really even that much before O. Today it almost looked like EWCM. I had cramping and sharp pains yesterday and today. A few times it kind of felt like AF is due soon. I even had a slight bit of lower back pain last night and this evening like I do when AF is here. Those are my only symptoms though. Like I said, I am NOT getting my hopes up. It could just be from the clomid.
I almost peed my pants today at work, not a preggo symptom though lol I peed around 10am and then didn't leave work until around 6pm. I had to stop on my way out the door and was doing the pee pee dance! lol I was avoiding peeing bc I had spanks on and didn't want to fight to get them back on...guess that'll teach me! lol

Nichole-YAY!!! I'm so glad you got the bd in!!!

She signed him up for physical therapy. He goes in for that appointment Monday- he's so pessimistic about it but i'm hoping it really will help him. And then he has his next appointment for his infectious disease doctor sometime next week too I believe to get the rest of his results from his biopsy and cultures.

Well I hope that the physical therapy will help him. I can understand how he would be pessimistic after her doing that to him while you guys have been trying to figure out what's wrong for months though. Hopefully you'll actually get some answers from the remaining biopsy and culture results

Nope 6 methadone a day. That was his prescription. That's what I thought too, I was like WTF!? He was prescribed them before too by a different doctor when he got hurt at work and messed up his back- he had to get a suboxone prescription by the same doctor to get off of them and that's why I didn't want him taking them again in the first place! Ugh.

Oooo my softcups are here!!! Lol hubby didn't tell me my package came! Good thing he didn't open it, I think they might freak him out lmao.

Oooo my softcups are here!!! Lol hubby didn't tell me my package came! Good thing he didn't open it, I think they might freak him out lmao.

Haha! You're probably right...I hope you guys get to bd at least one more time before o!

I'm going to seduce him tomorrow. I'm not taking no for an answer!!! Lol. Then I should O day after hopefully, unless my cycle decides to mess with me on the one time we get BD timing in lmao. Of course it would work that way.

So these softcups are a little intimidating looking lmao.

Your BD'ing timing looks GREAT Ash, you're totally seeing that BFP this month!

I'm going to seduce him tomorrow. I'm not taking no for an answer!!! Lol. Then I should O day after hopefully, unless my cycle decides to mess with me on the one time we get BD timing in lmao. Of course it would work that way.

So these softcups are a little intimidating looking lmao.

Your BD'ing timing looks GREAT Ash, you're totally seeing that BFP this month!

Hahaha I thought they looked intimidating when I looked at them online, I'm sure they're even more so in person lol.

Thanks! It's a lot of work lmao. I hope it all pays off and I see those beautiful pink lines soon. Though, if I don't, at least my cycles are going back to normal.

Don't let them freak you out. They fit in there some how and I barely feel it. Work great too!

Haha. I decided to do a 'practice one'. Don't want to mess up what is probably our only chance tomorrow! Didn't feel it at all once you put it in! :) Now i'm all excited and want tomorrow to come lol.

Haha. I decided to do a 'practice one'. Don't want to mess up what is probably our only chance tomorrow! Didn't feel it at all once you put it in! :) Now i'm all excited and want tomorrow to come lol.

Haha that's good! Good luck with the seducing tomorrow ;) catch that eggy this time!!

AFM, just stepped on the scale and immediately regretted it :/ I'm at 140 right now. Having DH home sick got me out of my routine and had me eating crappy food and now I've gained 4lbs bleh

Yupp, we all need BFPs and we can just move on over to first tri together. Me and you can be bump buddies in real life Ash ;)

Ahhh EWCM. Now i'm all nervous and hoping we can BD and catch this egg. I just want my BFP so badly.. might make all the other BS we've been dealing with not seem so bad if we know we have a LO on the way <3

You all are offline. BOO! I slept all day and am soooo bored and wide awake now.

If I conceive this month, my due date will be May 14th. A Taurus. Chinese gender prediction says boy!

LOL. Getting waaay ahead of myself.

I had to update because I was just too excited lol clinical guard OPKs are now stark white negative and the wondfos are super light woohoo!!! Just makes ovulation seem more real lol

Yay! :) Excited for you!! Fingers crossed for good results!!

AFM, Mine are still stark white negative and I'm CD16. Ugh! I have one stick left, and I'm holding it til just before bed. Then I'll use it. I'm going to buy more before work in the morning. Some people drink. Some people smoke. And some people pee on sticks.. haha! Seriously though, I don't know what's going on. I'm getting worried I won't O! Can it just change color during one day? Does it build up for a day or a few days? I've never had a positive OPK so I'm not really sure what to expect with the OPK's. On the bright side, I have a doctor's appointment in a little less than a month so I'll have some temps to show her and maybe she will be able to get some info from that. I'm not beyond asking for the Clomid, but I'm not sure hubby will be on board with it since I had an AF.. I'm going to bring it up tonight and see how he feels.. he's all about being patient. He doesn't get the absolute terror I have that I won't be able to get pregnant again after it taking 10 months last time..

I test 2-3 times a day. On cd 16 in the am my OPKs were really negative but by pm they were positive. So it doesn't always show a nice build up.

Cassidy- omfg! That dr sounds horrible! I can't believe she would do that to him. I know how much you hated that he had to take them in the first place and now for her to just take him off like that is ridiculous! Especially since she had him on such a high dosage. Though I'm not sure if he was taking the recommended, was he?

Thanks! That makes me feel better. And I don't feel like I missed it while I was on vacay because my temps are still up and down crazy. So CD 16 pm was still totally white, but I plan to go get more before work this morning since I used my last one last night.

Cassidy- Lol look at you goin BnB crazy!! Lol. I am SO sorry for your DH I can't imagine how he feels!!! My DH just got off of oxycodone, he was taking 7.5s like 6 a day and I swear it turned him into a zombie, and when they said no more refills he was sick for days too but def not as bad.. Ugh I'm sorry that has to suck having to see him like that :/ Lol btw my DH is OBSESSED w/ Duck Dynasty. Also woohoo for Softcups!!!!!!!! Yeah they're a bit big looking but like you said, can't really feel em. Leave it in all night after your BD!! It might be a lil sore by the time you take it out in the a.m. but nothing awful.

Kara- LOL @ "I have surprise kamikaze eggs!"

And YEAH Nichole for getting your BD in!! How are your OPK's today, neg yet?! Mine usually stay pos for 3 days.. So hopefully you O today and you get get just some more BD in ;)

AND RACHEL/WAVES come join Kara and I in the April rainbows thread!

methadone?! holy crap. My friend was a heroin addict and they put him in rehab, got him off that and to methadone, and then he was addicted to that, then they weaned him off that, and he's on any kind of pill drug he can get his hands on. he's so messed up. :(

HEY! Sandy- I think the reason we (And Mirolee) are "early risers" is most of the girls live on the West coast and are like hours behind us..... LOL!

Morgan, you're probably right! I'm up between 5:30 and 6 usually.

So I didn't get OPK's this morning because hubby drove me to work, but I don't have EWCM yet so it probably wouldn't be positive anyway yet, right? And my temp is crazy all over the place! But like Mirolee said, it isn't about the day to day, but the overall pattern. Trying to be patient is not my thing these days! Today is 8 weeks.. hard to believe how far I have come in 8 weeks. Gosh! But in a good wsy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->