Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

You know you're TTC'ing and a PoAS addict when you find used hpts in your purse that you forgot about. Whoops ;)

Sorry that DH isn't feeling well Cassidy!!!

Ashlee, someone I know is 36 weeks pregnant and drank 3+ glasses of wine multiple times a week during her pregnancy, because her doctor told her "a glass" near the end was okay. I have learned to keep my mouth shut even if it kills me.

That's absolutely ridiculous!! How awful!

Ugh now I want salami!!!! I read that you can also have lunch meat if its sliced right from the breast like turkey or chicken from the deli counter. Like boars head? I'm still staying away unless I get a serious craving. Speaking of cravings...how good does a blt with miracle whip sound????? Ahhhhh I want one.

Cassidy - I'm sorry about DH. Been there. That's why I finally just cried to DH and we made an agreement to have sex continuously to get it done. He had a lot of performance anxiety when it was "time."

Nichole - I'm so glad things are looking positive this cycle. Go ahead and drink. Just relax!

You know you're TTC'ing and a PoAS addict when you find used hpts in your purse that you forgot about. Whoops ;)

Sorry that DH isn't feeling well Cassidy!!!

Ashlee, someone I know is 36 weeks pregnant and drank 3+ glasses of wine multiple times a week during her pregnancy, because her doctor told her "a glass" near the end was okay. I have learned to keep my mouth shut even if it kills me.

Yea, idk I just get so frustrated when people knowingly ignore that kind of advise. Just makes me feel like they're taking for granted the fact that they're pregnant. Which I take personally after having a miscarriage. I know I shouldn't, but it's hard for me to ignore.

Ashlee i know wat u mean wen u say u take it personally.... i often do tht too...if i c someone doin sth they defenitely shudnt b doin whle pregnant im like noo u cant do tht...thts wrong!!!! dh has to very often remind me tht its their life and their choice...but i cant control myself...the other day we went to panda express and there was this lady hugely pregnant smoking sitting on one of the tables outside ....i stared at her soo bad,...i know she saw me looking at her ...dh had to pull me away :growlmad::growlmad:

Cassidy im sorry kevin is feeling bad again....let him rest abit now and maybe make ur move after sometime???

Ohhh and i just had a hot dog for dinner.....yummy yummy yummy!!!

I am so happy with all these O signs. Its been 3 cycles since I O's and that was like over 6 months ago. This is definitely making me want to do a happy dance :happydance:

I am so happy with all these O signs. Its been 3 cycles since I O's and that was like over 6 months ago. This is definitely making me want to do a happy dance :happydance:

Yaaayy Nichole im sooo happy for u....cos i totally get u....the last time i od was in january so ive been doin the happy dance too...so many symptoms after o tht im kinda getting carried away tht its all preg symptoms :)

I am seriously keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you Sonia! I want to see you get that :bfp:

Ugh now I want salami!!!! I read that you can also have lunch meat if its sliced right from the breast like turkey or chicken from the deli counter. Like boars head? I'm still staying away unless I get a serious craving. Speaking of cravings...how good does a blt with miracle whip sound????? Ahhhhh I want one.

Yeah I actually think they say you can't have the packaged stuff (like Oscar Meyer packaged bologna.)

So, I ate 1/5 of a pineapple, including core, because its supposed to help with implantation if you eat a little each day after o until 5dpo. Seriously screwed up my tongue. First it was burning which is apparently normal but then about an hour later I had a milkshake because DH made me one. It was so bitter. Effed up my taste buds :/ the things I do for TTC...

Also, checked my cm, it's creamy but its like SUPER thick. I've never had it that thick before. Maybe higher progesterone this cycle?

So, I ate 1/5 of a pineapple, including core, because its supposed to help with implantation if you eat a little each day after o until 5dpo. Seriously screwed up my tongue. First it was burning which is apparently normal but then about an hour later I had a milkshake because DH made me one. It was so bitter. Effed up my taste buds :/ the things I do for TTC...

Also, checked my cm, it's creamy but its like SUPER thick. I've never had it that thick before. Maybe higher progesterone this cycle?

OUCH!!! I had the same thing but from drinking too much soda and eating too many olives, lol.

My CM sucks, I'm peeing every hour and I'm exhausted. Whattayawannabet I'm not prego and it's another cycle to the witch and my body is just messing with me.

I was staring at pineapple today at the store debating whether to get it or not. I decided not to but I might go back and get it. That and sunflower seeds.

I've been thinking about the pineapple and sunflower seeds, too! I'm not beyond it. Lol. Seems easy and harmless.. And we can never have too many things working in our favor I feel like! If I ever O.. seems like it's taking forever!

As far as the lunchmeat, when I was pregnant, my doctor said no lunchmeat at all unless it's been heated first.. so like at Subway, just have them heat your sandwich or whatever. So I just tossed it in the microwave.

I took bromelian supplements 1dpo-5dpo which is like eating pineapple without burning your mouth.

Morgan, Sandy - are you proud I am up soooooo early??? I'm going to work...that's the ONLY reason

Lol Ashlee OMG!!- I'm sorry the pineapple hurt you!! It didn't bother me at all, I loved it!! BUT, my Italian father also taught me how to pull spaghetti out of a boiling pot of water and throw it directly into your mouth to see if it's al dente so my mouth is probably like a friggin warrior by now!

I took bromelian supplements 1dpo-5dpo which is like eating pineapple without burning your mouth.

Morgan, Sandy - are you proud I am up soooooo early??? I'm going to work...that's the ONLY reason

Haha, yeah! Actually, I was going to sleep for another 30 minutes or so, but I woke up early AGAIN! And I stayed up late.. blah!

Lol Ashlee OMG!!- I'm sorry the pineapple hurt you!! It didn't bother me at all, I loved it!! BUT, my Italian father also taught me how to pull spaghetti out of a boiling pot of water and throw it directly into your mouth to see if it's al dente so my mouth is probably like a friggin warrior by now!

Holy cow -- boiling water!? I'm going with the warrior theory :) I'm excited to try the pineapple and sunflower seeds. I like them both! It's just 1-5 DPO, right? I'm getting impatient and nervous.. I know most people don't O on CD 14, but CD 18 is a good time I think! Lol

I closed the door finally last night to what was supposed to be our little guy's room. I can't stand to look at that dang empty room anymore. I don't want to get rid of the stuff.. that would be nuts! I mean we have everything a baby could need, down to formula and cereal, which reminds me I need to get rid of those things and all the coupons I have, too. Surely one of the girls at work can use it.. When we do get pregnant, we don't have to buy anything unless it's a girl, and then just clothes and a few girlier decorations.. but lately it seems like it's getting harder to look at it, if that makes sense?

On a bright note, vacation didn't screw me over too bad as far as gaining weight.. I gained a couple pounds, but it's gone already. I think it was mostly water from all the salt I ate. Headed in a good direction again. One of the ladies at work told me I was withering away.. yay! :) I'm not sure I'd go that far, but I'll take it! Hubby had a freak out about my logging everything I eat in my phone app. He said if you're hungry, you need to eat!! I do, but I made the mistake of telling him I had a salad for lunch and was STARVING! They don't seem to stick around long enough. I think he's afraid I'll hurt myself or starve myself. Silly man! I have a long way to go before that happens :)

Morning ladies! I am off to work and have a meeting tonight. I am so sleepy.

Morning guys- I was a lil late to work today.. And this stupid B***h that sits near me had to load ONE of my files. 1 file, I bet she had to click the mouse 5 times.. And she's talking to my boss right now about "Sorry I haven't gotten to that yet since I was doing all MORGAN's stuff.." UGH YOU STUPID freakin a-hole lady that is not even true!! She is the one that I covered for when she was on maternity leave. The one who NEVER shuts up about her (I'm sorry this is really rude) ugly baby. My MIL/boss has told her a million times to be courteous of other people's feelings around her and to just NOT TALK at work (since we're all REALLY busy anyways!!!) but she doesn't listen.. she's controlling and ugh okay IM DONE. Lol freakin MISTY I'm even gonna say her name..! Lol.. Can't. Stand. Misty!!!

Sorry bout that, anyways, KARA- I am having cramping (usually on one side or the other, like an ovary?!) too and it is scaring the living crap outta me. I've never had a miscarriage and I don't know how that would feel and I don't know what's going on inside.. Ugh I just hope hope hope my bean is okay!

Update- Just did some research and found this, maybe this is why we're cramping!!: The yellow body’s role doesn’t end there. “If a woman gets pregnant,” explains Dr. Thomas, “progesterone [secreted by the corpus luteum] maintains the uterine lining for eight to ten weeks, after which the placenta makes progesterone.”

And Ashlee- I say ANY strong progesterone symptoms after 6DPO, like after your peak, would be a good sign. Maybe your corpus luteum was rescued!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->