Please come here Clomid users!!!

no just used ics... i have alot of them so i figured id just test every am

Is it possible to ovulate later than expected on 50 mg of clomid??? I'm on day 10 now and my doc said I would be fertile between day 10 and 14, but my cbfm still reads that I am at low fertility. I took my first round of clomid days 2-6. I'm assuming that I am not going to ovulate, but not sure whether to call my doc and ask for my dose to be upped next round...help!!! If you read my previous post also, he is not scanning me and the only tests i will have is blood on day 21, but not this month cos we will be out of the country. Not sure whether to rely on my cbfm or not...

:hi: girls went for my scan she said the shouldn't of sent me yet far to early but on a good note i had 1 fol-lie 9mm my lining is 3mm she couldnt see ewt on my right side i had to much gass cd7 today wooppp x x x

anne- i have read in numerous places the monitor doesn't work if you are on clomid. i would just use regular opks.

tested with frer this am. :bfn:. no af in site. cd 28 for me. i will have to make appt to have pelvic exam at beginning of next wk to check for cysts...then move on to clomid round 4:(

Had my day 3 blood work done today.. will go back on day 20 for another.. day 19 I will be seeing my Dr about starting Clomid on my Sept cycle.. Need prayers!

:hi:girls hope your all well afm doing my Sunday roast as usual i hope this month it works for us because me and the oh have done some big changes oh has stopped coffee all together and i drink decaff so fx it works this month x x x

still no af. still have cramping. cd 30 today. i'll have to call the md tomorrow am to see what he wants me to do about starting the provera and clomid again. last month, i o'd and af came...this month, don't know what to do! i think i may have o'd around cd 20 or 21 cause i had some mean cramping around those days. i'm not giving up hope yet! still testing every am...just with ics, though. how are you ladies doing????

Anyone get positive OPK but CD21 blood test says no O on Clomid? I keep getting positive OPKs late in my cycle. Please read & advise! (Note: I take 2 OPKs each day)
Cycle 1
Clomid CD 5-9, 50mg
CD 19 Positive OPK
CD 26 starting spotting THICK BROWN mucus-----Progesterone test = .9 (Doc says no O but he thinks he should have tested on CD 21...woops! Mistake!)
Cycle 2
Clomid CD 5-9, 50mg
CD 11/12 EWCM & Watery CM- Cervix high- hard to find- NEGATIVE OPKs
CD 21 POSITIVE OPK
CD 22 Progesterone = .4 (Doc says no O)

I am currently on CD 28 & feel like AF is coming. Bloated, full & sore BB, dull cramping etc.

Is it possible that Clomid tries to get me to ovulate early...which doesn't happen & then my own body tries to later in the cycle? I'm not sure what's going on here but any advice is welcome! Should I try a cycle without Clomid or increase to 100mg?

ME: 37 went off BCP- no AF for 7 months- only got AF when induced by progesterone

hopeful- not sure???? did u get af without the progesterone after clomid cycle 1? if you got af without the progesterone, you probably o'd when you think you did. same with the second cycle. i also need provera to induce bleed....went through 3 rounds of clomid so far, only last month on 100 mg has worked so far. good luck to you:)

hopeful- not sure???? did u get af without the progesterone after clomid cycle 1? if you got af without the progesterone, you probably o'd when you think you did. same with the second cycle. i also need provera to induce bleed....went through 3 rounds of clomid so far, only last month on 100 mg has worked so far. good luck to you:)

Hi LesleyL- thank you. Yes, I did get AF without Progesterone round 1 Clomid. It was a strange AF though- thick, brown, or dark red thick- for 4-5 days. How is it on 100mg? I had some strong reactions to the first cycle at 50mg- I am scared to take 100mg! Best of luck to you as well...

it was the worst period i ever had, to tell you the truth. very very heavy. and cramping before, during, and after it. after it was all over, though, i felt so much better. it lasted about a wk, but that is typical for me.

Is it possible to ovulate later than expected on 50 mg of clomid??? I'm on day 10 now and my doc said I would be fertile between day 10 and 14, but my cbfm still reads that I am at low fertility. I took my first round of clomid days 2-6. I'm assuming that I am not going to ovulate, but not sure whether to call my doc and ask for my dose to be upped next round...help!!! If you read my previous post also, he is not scanning me and the only tests i will have is blood on day 21, but not this month cos we will be out of the country. Not sure whether to rely on my cbfm or not...

AnneLouB...i am on my 3rd round of Fertomid (generic of clomid) and also took mine on days 2-6. My O&G also asked me to only come on day 21. I am gonna use OPKs as of 2moro to monitor that i am ovulating. I am on CD10 2day (01/08). I will also try to :sex::sex::sex: as much as possible.

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all the ladies.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm chill in again today no gym woopp think i may go back tomorrow missed it but needed the rest symptoms this month have been really strong hot flushes x x x

Well I O'd today (i think) BD'd plenty so fingers crossed to everyone and lets get implanting!!! xoxo

:hugs:
tested with frer this am. :bfn:. no af in site. cd 28 for me. i will have to make appt to have pelvic exam at beginning of next wk to check for cysts...then move on to clomid round 4:(

sorry Lesley...hope your exam bring good news for you, FX for next round :hugs:

so mad at hubby! today is cd 14. he is going away until sunday. i took my nephew to my moms so we could dtd and he left the house! and told me stop bugging him about it. i quit. i'm tired of begging him. i'm not taking the clomid next month. i'm too stressed out about it all. he pretty much threw this month out the door. we haven't dtd since cd 11, which was prob way too early. i hate men!

Hey, I so understand your frustration!:hugs:

My DH and I, we agreed on me not telling him when it would be the day to DTD as we didn't "get things to work" (if you know what I mean:blush:) when he knew. Maybe your hubby feels put under pressure a little as well? Men sometimes cannot handle having to BD because it's the right time.

I tried to explain to my DH, that month after month I swallow pills that are not exactly healthy but necessary since I don't ovulate by myself. And that there are many reasons why we don't get to BD right before ovuation - the LO we already have, business trips, me or him getting ill.... and that considering these things, it makes me feel so hopeless when then, he comes along telling me that he doesn't feel like BD'ing today, or that he want's to watch tv instead etc.

So, DH telling you that your DH doesn't feel like BDing and then even leaving the house, that's just not very cooperative.

And I hated when the fertility center called and told me to BD this very day - after a stressy day for me and DH. I somehow managed to get him into the mood... prepared nice dinner, put LO to bed, tried to keep all the stress away from him... and it worked.

Then... it's so difficult to keep away stress from the DH and get into the mood yourself, when in fact you are so mad because of what he's doing. Like this would be only for yourself.

I'd talk to him and also take a break with the clomid if you want that. And maybe even try to sort things out between you two. I hope things work out okay.:hugs:

well i went to md today. he said to stick with the 100 mg of clomid. i actually started spotting today (cd 33) so he said the count it as cd 1. i don't want to, though, cause it hasn't turned into true af yet.

hey all. started my 4th cycle of clomid today. been having bad pulling af cramps this time around. the pharmacy messed up and didn't give me enough clomid tablets! have to get it straightened out tomorrow.....how are you ladies doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->