Please Do Not Post BFP Announcements In This Section

i'm new and not understanding the lingo yet so sorry if i have offended anyone but can someone tell me wt bfp is?

You're not offending anyone. It's just really hard for some of us to have "I'm pregnant!" suck in our faces when we're waiting for so long. Some of us are sitting in here for YEARS! (Like me. :cry:) It really hurts sometimes. (Not that we're not happy for them!)

Why don't some people pay attention to this when it has to be right in front of their faces when they post?! Commiserations to all you gals who may have seen a bfp post when you really didn't want to. xxx

The mods are FANTASTIC :thumbup: at moving the bfp threads if you see one in the wrong section, just click on 'report post' :flower:

Bump!!

Just another friendly reminder ladies. There is a reason some of us are WTT. Thanks.

You're totally right hunni and sometimes the WTT is not through our own choice, I hope that people have been taking note of this :0) So far I am really happy on the WTT board its really supportive and encouraging

xxxxx

How come we have a block on BFP announcements (which I agree with) but then it seems ok to have posts that say 'I have a problem' etc and when you look to see if you can help you find out it is someone who thinks they may be pregnant and don't want to be, isn't this the same smack in the face or if not worse.

~

All BFP announcements should be posted here:
BFP Announcements

If you have a pregnancy test that you are unsure of and wish to post a picture please post them in the Pregnancy Tests Gallery.

You can post your announcements and pictures in your WTT Journals.

Thankies

Wobbles x

:D

Hiya! Totally agree with this - just want to make that clear! However, I am going to start TTC in a few months, and I want to be clear of the procedure when I leave this forum... I have no wish to gloat or cause any upset to people still WTT. I know how hard it is to wait, after all! But what I'm not sure about is how you 'say goodbye' to people who have been your support network for however long. If you have to move over to the TWW, or the Pregnancy forums, it seems a little sad to just disappear without saying "Thank you, Good Night, and Good Luck," to all the lovely ladies who have been so kind and supportive! But then, I wouldn't want to upset any of them, either.

I guess my question is - is it okay to make a post saying: "Hey guys, my WTT time is up, I wish you all the best!" Is that just as insensitive as announcing a BFP? Advice would be appreciated!

I don't start to TTC until February, but I would like to have this clear! xx

Thank you!!

~

BFP Announcements

If you have a pregnancy test that you are unsure of and wish to post a picture please post them in the Pregnancy Tests Gallery.

Thankies

Wobbles x

Hiya! Totally agree with this - just want to make that clear! However, I am going to start TTC in a few months, and I want to be clear of the procedure when I leave this forum... I have no wish to gloat or cause any upset to people still WTT. I know how hard it is to wait, after all! But what I'm not sure about is how you 'say goodbye' to people who have been your support network for however long. If you have to move over to the TWW, or the Pregnancy forums, it seems a little sad to just disappear without saying "Thank you, Good Night, and Good Luck," to all the lovely ladies who have been so kind and supportive! But then, I wouldn't want to upset any of them, either.

I guess my question is - is it okay to make a post saying: "Hey guys, my WTT time is up, I wish you all the best!" Is that just as insensitive as announcing a BFP? Advice would be appreciated!

Thank you!!

Many members post goodbye threads when they're heading to TTC. I've never found that upsetting nor do I recall ever reading about it being upsetting for anyone. For the most part, I believe your WTT friends will be happy that your TTC date has arrived.

Thank you Wobbles! I am new here. Good forum etiquette must be employed! :thumbup:

~

BFP Announcements

Thankies

Wobbles x

Thank you!!

Many members post goodbye threads when they're heading to TTC. I've never found that upsetting nor do I recall ever reading about it being upsetting for anyone. For the most part, I believe your WTT friends will be happy that your TTC date has arrived.

I agree, there is nothing wrong with stating your going to TTC! Its just the other posts that can be heartache. Its totally cool to announce why you wont be in WTT anymore, and people will be happy for you :)

Some people clearly haven't read this and I find it a bit upsetting tbh. I can't bear to look at other people's hpt when I want it so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->