Please don't be angry at me, I know I'm lucky...

Why can't a due date be the day they come out?! In this world of medical science, why can't they just tell you when it's ready?! :haha: x

I wouldn't mind this so much of they were a bit more honest and said "actually we know pretty much nothing about pregnancy and child birth and just try and clear up the mess"!!! Stupid professionals pretending they know everything when they don't :dohh:

I feel what you're saying! Both my pregnant friends had their babies last week, one two weeks early (she was due 2 days after me) and the other two days early (she was due 9 days before me). I am really glad their babies have safely arrived, but I have had absolutely no sign that mine will EVER arrive. I know she will, eventually, but honestly, I'm nearly forty weeks and haven't lost any of my plug, I am not getting any cramps, my waters aren't leaking. Grrrrrrrrrr........

I'm you!!

I have had every sign u can imagine apart from my waters breaking!!

I was kept up half of last night getting irregular but mut have been contractions because they were tighter and more painful than the bh I have been getting and then this morning... Zilch!!!

I even cried when that Rhona on emmerdale had her baby because Shes due after me!!! And even the girl on home and away had her baby and defo found out she was pregnant after me!! Lol. I know they are not real but grrrr!!

Noone leaves me alone, I live with my mum and Shes gonna be at the birth, but she insists on every morning texting and saying anything happened in night?? Erm... I'm sure you would hear mum!!! I know she only excited and prob fed up too but people will know when it's here or on it's way!! Lol

I know someone who is due the day after me and my cousins gf is due 6 days after me and if they have there's before me... Ooooft they won't wanna cross me lol xx

u just need to keep thinking ur baby isnt ready yet. and u dont want him/her to come earlier than is ready. i know the last few weeks are hard. Id enjoy the rest while u can

Why can't a due date be the day they come out?! In this world of medical science, why can't they just tell you when it's ready?! :haha: x

I wouldn't mind this so much of they were a bit more honest and said "actually we know pretty much nothing about pregnancy and child birth and just try and clear up the mess"!!! Stupid professionals pretending they know everything when they don't :dohh:

:rofl: I love this!

Ah ladies, it's so nice to see I'm not alone. I couldn't sleep much last night, due to feelings of fear and guilt! :( this pregnancy isn't bringing out my best features! :haha:
Is anyone else kinda jealous that they've gone through their labour?! They don't have to frightened anymore. We are strange creatures us pregnant ladies...
Ah Baby030611, it doesn't seem to matter if it's real life does it? :)
Scuffer :haha: that is indeed true! Hope your baby comes soon!
Do you know what's really weird tho? I don't feel anything like this about you guys! Haha, honestly, I'm delighted by every birth! Isn't that strange?

Do you know what's really weird tho? I don't feel anything like this about you guys! Haha, honestly, I'm delighted by every birth! Isn't that strange?

I know!! If anyone one here finally has their baby I'm like yey!! She was so fed up bless her! But if I know them it's totally different lol! So strange!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"