please dont test early

skyraaa

Reaction score
i just thought id write this doubt any1 will take any notice tho coz we r all poas addicts lol
but please please wait 2 poas as u all know its not nice 2 see a bfn but its worse 2 see a bfp and then a few days later have a af so u know ur having a chemical unfortunatly these r very common i had 1 last month got my hopes up got excited then got af it was horrible :( so i will not b poas until af is at least a week late
so thats why im saying save the heartache and test when ur af is late xx

gl 2 every1 and i hope 2 see u all with bfps and sticky beans :) xx

:dust:

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: - and this is good advice for more than a few reasons! It's just too bad that, like you said, most wont heed the warning....

Lots of luck and baby dust to you!!

This is good advice but unfortunately I have to test early so my treatment can start. The sooner I know the better in my case. I'd be absolutely devastated to have a chemical though. But I'll never get my hopes up till I'm 12 weeks anyway cos of my losses :(

I also had to test early due to an ectopic pregnancy in August which required emergency surgery and the removal of my right tube. I do not ever want to go through that again. So, I had to start testing early because the second I found out I was pregnant I had to go to the doctor to immediately get monitored with my blood levels. Some women have to test early... and for those who test early but don't need to, I think it's okay as long as they can handle the disappointment. If it causes a lot of unnecessary stress then I think people should wait until they are a day late. But some women handle it fine and enjoy the experience of TTC. I see where you are coming from though. Chemicals are very very hard and most women would never know they had one if they didn't test early.

Yeah I don't HAVE to test early, I choose to test early (and often). I can handle getting the bfn's, that doesn't bother me. And honestly, on the ic especially, if I had a positive result on one and then got af, I'd just assume it was an evap on the ic. :shrug:

I say if you can handle it, go for it! I am one of those who easily got disappointed to see a BFN at 6 DPO so I didn't do it that early. I did start at 9 DPO though in October since I recently had an ectopic and thankfully I did because that night is when I saw my BFP!

i understand some ppl have 2 test early 4 health reasons ie ectopic ur life is defo more important then waiting as i know they can b dangerous

but if thats not the case and u want 2 test early just b aware chemicals do happen :( and r common
where as if u leave it a week or so the risk of a chemical is alot lower

happy testing whenever u want fx 4 a sticky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->