Please girls advice needed...could this be the start?

sugarwag

Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies...

I am 4 days overdue and have been having light cramping in my back and tummy all day yesterday...then (after having nothing before) I lost a load of sticky clear goo yesterday (tmi sorry!) ...had back cramps and tummy ache all night...then this morning I lost what can only be described a loads of yellow snot like gunge...

Am guessing this is my mucous plug... and I know it can re-generate...but is it likely still to be weeks at this late stage of pregnancy?? Also, when going to loo in middle of night...head felt like it was so low...almost like I had a cannon ball between my VJJ...never felt it that low before...

Still getting tummy and back ache...could this be early labour??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

for sure babe good luck... keep active to keep it going x x x

OOOOOOoooooooooooooh am on it...will go and bounce right now xxxxxxx

Sounds exactly how my labour started. Good luck hun:flower:

Deffo sounds like your in early labour good luck and keep us posted as much as you can xxx

Oh God...if this is it...I might have to squeeze a whole baby out of my VJJ soon ...........

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggh!!

sounds good :D... i started getting aches in my back & tummy when i went to hospital i was 10cm! :) good luck xx

Well...still getting aches and pains but nothing is intensifying yet... tbh...as long as things get a move on in the next 24-48 hours i'll be happy! My VJJ feels proper weird!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->