Please help!! am i pregnant?

MissKM

Reaction score
hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me out.
the thing is im absolutely positive im pregnant, i have all the signs...constantly feeling ill, throwing up, changes in toilet habits, believe it or not im even sure i can see that hormone line which ive never had before (even though id be way to early in pregnancy for it to appear from what ive read), i feel bloated amongst other things, but ive taken three tests all coming up negative...
im beginning to think im actually going mad!!!
i came off the pill cause i was getting really strange cramps along with other signs which im still getting
im phoning the doctors on monday cause i cant keep going on like this. can anyone offer anything which might put my mind at rest till then

i do think going to the doctors would be a good idea, it could be that its too soon to test im not really sure....i hope u get some answers x

Sometimes these things happen due to a hormone imbalance, plus our bodies are fantastic at providing weird signs and symptoms!

as Oddsocks says, its a good idea to see your doc to be sure.

Have you missed AF?

hiya, ye im deff going to see the doctor...decided to wait until they give me an appointment and take another test before i go...sorry whats AF...im really new to all this? x

Hi,
How long have you been off the pill? I was convinced i was pregnant after stopping the bcp, i only found out after a week of thinking i was mad because the tests were negative but stopping the pill can really mess up your system and give you pregnancy symptoms.
Hope this isnt the case for you and it really is your bfp x

ahh thank you...i havent actually had a period in about a year due to being on the pill, i was feeling really ill and getting cramps so i stopped taking it incase i was pregnant x

ive been off the pill only about a week really...but yep i feel im going mad at the moment. i mean it could quite easily be the pill messing me up. i just need to know im not going crazy or imagining things lol x

hey hun i got all this when coming off the pill years ago, i was told by my doctor it takes 6 months to get out of your system completely, definately would recommend seeing ur gp hun x

i had this too after coming off the pill....... sent me really screwy for ages & was testing like a maniac which in turn made me even more broody!!!

a chat with the doc sound like good plan :flower:

xx

thank you everyone for your help, at least if it is the pill i know im not going mad lol. thats whats happening to me, i keep doing tests every few days which is just making me hope even more that i am xx

hello everyone...first i just want to thank everyone for the support ive had and just want to give a little update...

went to the doctors today who confirmed im not pregnant...and has put me back on the pill to see if my body sorts itself out. she said shes not sure if it was to do with coming off the pill or something else...if i dont feel better in a few weeks im to go and get some tests done... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->