Please help! Anyone have symptoms like these?

britsk

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've been looking at these boards for a few days now and I decided to make a profile because I need some help!
As far as dpo goes, I think I am 9DPO, but my period tracker puts me at three days before that. I think I'm three days later than the tracker because I am going off the days I have increased discharge and very sore nipples.
I share some of the symptoms as both BFN and BFP so I thought I would share mine and see what you think?
I haven't been keeping track of days, but I think I started wondering about three or four days in due to very light cramping that only lasted a few minutes and that happened for about two days on and off. I continued having ovulation type CM up until today (9dpo). I was also VERY gassy and constipated for about five days straight. I had some pretty bad fatigue for two days but it's subsided and I just contributed it to school. I also think I've gained weight as my mid-section looks fuller and I have a very tiny frame so it's easy to see. My biggest issue is the last two days of symptoms and I'm wondering if I'm just looking for them...
brushing my teeth yesterday, I spit and blood came out, as my gums were bleeding, I looked to see where and couldn't tell, my bf says I probably just brushed too hard. Then, last night, we BD (?) I think that's what it's called on here, and in the middle of it we saw that there was very, very light brown discharge, barely enough to even notice, and I started cramping as well. I feel like I've been peeing a lot but I also drink a lot of water. I took a test today at 9DPO, and got BFN. AF is due in two days so I'll wait for the other one until then. Also, having a hard time standing up, even from sitting down, as I get very light headed and have to stop and lean on something. This isn't common for me unless I am dehydrated or hypoglycemic, which it's been happening to much for it to be either of those. We aren't exactly ready yet but we have both played with the idea of having a little one, and the more I think about it, the more excited I kind of get, but also know it will make nursing school very difficult. Anyway...

Can anyone help me, please? Any of you ladies had any of these symptoms? What ended up happening?

Think there is a solid chance you're pregnant. Your symptoms sound like mine. The brownish discharge was probably implantation bleeding (which I've had too), and it's totally normal. As is the light cramping, fatigue, light headedness and so on.

I am too early to test (6 days til AF is due) but this would be my 4th baby, and I know the drill. I am 95% sure I'm prego, and your symptoms sound identical to mine.

Two important things to remember: YOU know your body best, so trust what it's telling you. Something IS up.

This said, until you get your positive, it could be something else. There's a chance.

My first was not planned either, but we had the same reaction as you: we were a little nervous, but overall excited. I was finishing my Masters degree, and still managed to finish it. You'll make it work. :)

Brisk I am cheering for you hun! Sounds very good so far, and keep in mind 2 things:
1-9dpo is the most common day for implant, and you wouldn't get a faint bfp for a couple days from there.
2- 11dpo is the most common day for BFP avg. so you are def still in the game!
:dust:

I had bloody gums while brushing, pinching cramps, biggest symptom was super sore and consistently hard nipples (ouch!!)

Good luck!!

Thank you so much for responding! I never got any notifications so I didn't think I got anything. I'm now either due, or two days late for my period, depending on when I ovulated. All tests I have taken are still negative, but no period. Sore nipples yesterday so I thought AF was coming but nothing, and now no soreness today! I am just so confused. :wacko: Hoping it's not just stress keeping AF at bay.

It could be, but I never got a positive with any of my pregnancies until anywhere from a few days to a week after my period was due. I drink a crap load of water, and think perhaps it was just super diluted and didn't register until my HGH got super high.

I also drink a ton of water, about 80-120 ounces a day so it's quite possible my urine is a bit diluted. I'm just going to go ahead and wait until the first of October to test again. I also read about how women all have different levels of HCG naturally and that can effect how long it takes them to get their positive test. The tests I've been using are apparently 40 or 50 miu which I'm sure is too high right now for me. I may buy a cheapie 25 and see if that gets me anything.

Can't edit, but I'm now 4 days late and I believe 14 DPO. Took a test yesterday, EPT, which is read is a lower sensitivity, and BFN.

Can't edit, but I'm now 4 days late and I believe 14 DPO. Took a test yesterday, EPT, which is read is a lower sensitivity, and BFN.

It took me until a week after AF was due to get a positive with ALL 3 of my pregnancies, and it was very faint at that. But I have the babies to prove I was indeed pregnant. That's why - while I suspect I'm pregnant now - I am not going to bother testing until well after AF is due.

(I also drink tons of water.)

It took me until a week after AF was due to get a positive with ALL 3 of my pregnancies, and it was very faint at that. But I have the babies to prove I was indeed pregnant. That's why - while I suspect I'm pregnant now - I am not going to bother testing until well after AF is due.

Did you ever have light spotting after or during sex? I've never experienced it and now it's happening every time me and hubs dtd. Yesterday was a mix of brown and pink. I had AF cramping and could have sworn us dtd would make me start, but that's all I got. I want to test again but the negatives are so disappointing because it makes me worry there may be something wrong with me. I would think after feeling this cramping I could finally get a positive?? Thanks so much for replying to these! I just feel so confused.

Did you ever have light spotting after or during sex? I've never experienced it and now it's happening every time me and hubs dtd. Yesterday was a mix of brown and pink. I had AF cramping and could have sworn us dtd would make me start, but that's all I got. I want to test again but the negatives are so disappointing because it makes me worry there may be something wrong with me. I would think after feeling this cramping I could finally get a positive?? Thanks so much for replying to these! I just feel so confused.

Yes, I have had that. Your cervix is super soft at this time and more blood is rushing to that area, so it is actually common for some light bleeding to occur. Don't sweat it hon! Even your anxiety about it is a sign of pregnancy! :)

I'll come back to update probably on the first if I don't find out sooner. Being patient is the worst! Good luck to you, I hope you get a BFP!

Looking forward to it! And thanks!

Well I think I'm out. I peed this morning and saw period like blood on the toilet paper. Odd enough it was a very small amount for menstrual bleed, as mine usually comes on strong, and there was nothing in my underwear or in the toilet. But I've been reading that if it's red then it's probably not pregnancy.

Maybe not out...? Thought AF came but it was light and only lasted one day! Now I have next to nothing besides some light brown spotting every now and then. Going to the doc for a test today.

Any update hun? Really hoping you get the result you want xx

Any update hun? Really hoping you get the result you want xx

Let us know! AF is late, but I have a negative test, so who knows. Will try again in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->