Can you see anything here?

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2892/10173021853_cc961cd379.jpg
IMAG4692 by GeckoRachel, on Flick

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7303/10173092953_7dc1077cd5.jpg
IMAG4682 by GeckoRachel, on Flickr

I don't... sorry :(
did you use frer? it might be early

Yes, its a frer, I don't think I can see anything either, think I'm defo out x

Well I may have line eye... But I feel like I can see something!! Super faint... But I think I can, how dpo are you??

I was 8 days late and I'm bleeding...so I think its the end anyway lol x

Thanks, we aren't trying, not for a year now :( good luck to you too x

you'd know better than me especially a mother of three, you've probably been through it haha :)
plus I'm on my phone so I could easily be wrong... :/

you'd know better than me especially a mother of three, you've probably been through it haha :)

Well I seriously have crazy line eye right now...

LOl I kind of think one min I can see something then nothing...hate these tests! x

Looks like a faint line to me? Unless I'm seeing things! (Again lol)

lol thanks, its a crazy game isn't it, and all this line eye!!!

Hi gecko is is your bleeding bad or just spotting as it's normal to have some bleeding in early pregnancy. I don't want to get you hopes up as I know what it's like to do that and get let down :( but I looked at one of your early pics and could see a line so I tweaked your pic ( hope you don't mind) and I can defo see something. Here it is :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 33
lol thanks :) The bleeding isn't like a period, it isn't spotting either, mostly when I wipe but seems to be tapering off now, started yesterday morning...who knows...will just keep an eye on it and obviously keep testing ;) thanks for the tweak :)

That's good May just be your beanie burrowing in :) Can you see the second line on the pic? I really hope so otherwise I have crazy line eye lol. I'd give it a day and try again and it maybe clearer :) x

Yeah can do :) I think if I am then I ovulated later than I usually do, did have lots of CM more at the end of the cycle which I thought was weird... I just hope this bleeding goes away! x

Well I seriously have crazy line eye right now...

haha I have crazy line eye too.. when i tested (it was negative) but if I stared hard enough I swore I could see a line LOL! and I would be like "woah I'm pregnant now" 2 seconds later, the "line" would disappear and I'd think "not anymore"

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"