Please help is this positive before i make dr app!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Long story hopefully short i miscarried in November, Decembers af was quite normal but the next month i bled inbetween and long cycle and this has happened every other month since i miscarried, and this month is my 'strange month' i bled inbetween on nd nd off for about 11 days but iv been doing ovulation tests to check if im ovulating as i didnt think i was on the strange month, well im cycle day 34 now and still doing ovulation tests and this is what i got this morning, is it positive? The control line is at the green end, if i oh ont get a positive i will be booking to see a dr as i cant understand why i wouldn't be ovulating every other month since my miscarriage :/ i so hope this is positive

image.jpg

This was done with smu, iv done two more since but they are negative, but i drink a lot so im guessing they dont count :/

That first one is positive for sure. Did you test the day before you got this? Maybe you caught the end of your surge?

Yes yesterday i tested and it was close but definately wasnt positive x

Here is today's opk, cd 35, i dont think it looks as strong as yesterday's so would you say this is negative? So positive yesterday means ill ovulate today?
image.jpg

Well i started bleeding last night so im guessing that wasnt because of ovulation but because af was coming, so im not ovulating every other month :(

Well i started bleeding last night so im guessing that wasnt because of ovulation but because af was coming, so im not ovulating every other month :(

That definitely looked positive to me! If its AF for sure then I think an appointment to have everything checked over at drs would be worth doing. :hugs:

It wasnt af, by the morning there was no more bleeding nd i havent bled since, maybe ovulation bleed? But that has never happened before, checked my cervix and its high, which at af time its low i beleive? I dont know whats goin on lol

opks can detect pregnancy hun they look for two hormones pregnancy tests only look for one HCG get a pregnancy test done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->