Please help!- Is this test a real positive result or a blip?

Gem_H

Reaction score
Hi all,

I tested today, this morning with first urine of the day with a clear blue test - the non digital one
(1 day before period is due)

First of all, after testing it appeared to be negative

I then left it, came back, checked again (must've been gone for about 15 minutes or so)

Then saw this (see photo)

now the vertical line is very very thin ( much thinner than the horizontal line)

is this a positive result?

or do you think this could be a blip?

any one else experience this and could tell me:

What you did

and what the end result was

could really do with experienced eyes to look at this test now lol

(by the way...the image has been rotated for some reason, so the thinner line I am referring to is in fact the vertical line)

Thanks again

xx

View attachment 1081070

20200420_232725.jpg 20200420_232708.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

I tested today, this morning with first urine of the day with a clear blue test - the non digital one
(1 day before period is due)

First of all, after testing it appeared to be negative

I then left it, came back, checked again (must've been gone for about 15 minutes or so)

Then saw this (see photo)

now the vertical line is very very thin ( much thinner than the horizontal line)

is this a positive result?

or do you think this could be a blip?

any one else experience this and could tell me:

What you did

and what the end result was

could really do with experienced eyes to look at this test now lol

(by the way...the image has been rotated for some reason, so the thinner line I am referring to is in fact the vertical line)

Thanks again

xx

View attachment 1081070

View attachment 1081071 View attachment 1081082

Definitely looks positive to me! I read this article once that said that if the second line has color it is because the test reacted with HCG in the urine!:) Sometimes letting it sit allows the urine to continue to pass over the line and react with any small amounts of HCG! Good luck!!

It looks positive but I'd test again with a pink dye. Blues are notorious for evaps

Can you test again with a pink dye test? Blue dyes are notorious for evaps. Good luck!

Looks positive however that type of test are terrible for evaps when after the time limit. So I would test again tomorrow with a pink dye test to be sure.

Not to dampen the mood but I tested using these tests and had the same but still got my period, this time I used pink dye. Maybe try using a pink dye test. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->