Please help me decipher what's going on!

AnnieJ10

Reaction score
Hey, so I posted a week ago about my questionable ovulation test. It wasn't quite as dark as the control and then have had faint lines ever since. I was having cramps last week so I was pretty sure I ovulated and missed the surge but then today I got what looks like a positive. What do I make of this?? Today is cd21. I also took a pregnancy test today which was negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 11
Looks like it only included today's test, here's the one from a week ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
In the second test, is the dark line the control or the test line? The one from today does look positive to me! You can have the surge but not actually ovulate, plus I think you can have a surge more than once a cycle. Do you have any information from past months like cycle length and normal O day/window? I would help me figure this out more for you. Have you checked your cervical position? That gives info too!

In the second test the dark line is the control line. This is my first cycle using opks, and before that I didn't have a period for 3 months after birth control. So I don't know much about when I usually ovulate or if I even have regular cycles! Thanks for responding! How do you check cervical pos??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->