Please help me figure this out

purpledots

Reaction score
Hello,

:

I've always had normal periods. I had a period in August 2 2007. and went off BC on the 5th, I had a withdrawl bleed on August 15, 2007. Then on September 3, I has unprotected sex (this would be the only possiable day for conception). On September 11, in the afternoon, I had extremely light brown discharge. The next day on the 12 it still was light and later in the day turned into pinkish red. It ended by the 13 early. My periods are usually heavy and last for four days. I have been feeling sick and weird. I was wondering could I be pregnant? When can I test for an accurate result?

Thanks so much,
Purpledot

you may be able to test now...but use firstmorning urine. I hope you get the result you want

Purpledots - I can relate to your situation. I am currently in waiting mode as well. I've been on BC for so long and I honestly can't remember when my last "normal" period was. But I've been feeling very odd for about a week - boobs hurt, nauseous, sooo tired, frequent headaches, I had about two days of light bleeding early this week which was not at all like my normal period. Sooo I've been testing with first morning urine and all have been negative so far. I called the doctor and was advised to wait another 7-10 days and test again. I just want to know!

Soooo I would say stay calm and just test once a week. They say wait at least 19 days from your last sexual experience and test then. A blood test would be the next step after that.

Its hard to say. You could be. The best thing to do is test. I know I had funny periods when I came off the pill. Best of luck and Welcome to BnB :hugs:

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

If conception did take place on the 3rd you could test now defo :D

Good luck & welcome to BabyandBump

:D

i tested positive 9 weeks later but my friend tested positive after 2 weeks
good luck xxxx

Welcome to the forum :) Any news yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members