Please help me! Need advice.

Lilycome

Reaction score
Hi everyone, think I need a hug.

I'm finally with the right guy and I just turned 43. Always lived a very healthy lifestyle, am vegetarian, the perfect weight, never smoked, never had an STD/surgery/health problems etc. Always wanted kids. Dated a lot of losers. :(

I had my AMH tested at age 38 and it was fine, it was 22.5 British scale. I thought I should get retested and I'm stunned how much it's dropped, it's now apparently at 6.6. I didn't think it would go down so fast. I'm also worried the doctor hasn't done the calculation correctly as I thought they had to factor in your day 20 progesterone level and they've only just measured that today. Anyway, my results are below, as best I could understand them. Please could someone interpret them for me? I'm not sure 'how bad' they really are.

Also, apparently I've just missed the NHS cutoff by like a month, so I guess I have to go private? How much does it cost and where do I go from here.

Thanks lovelies. xx

AMH - 6.6 picomole per litre
FSH - 13.2
LH - 7.7
Estradiol - less than a hundred
Progresterone - less than 5
Prolactin - 386 milliunits per litre

That's all Greek to me, as I haven't had tests done yet, but I wanted to wish you all the best. Congratulations on your guy- the right one makes all the difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->