Please help me understand...pictures of cm and ovulation test

Gnomer congrats to you too and have a h&h9mos....when is ur due date...

And i told hiim but ima show him the test when he gets home cuz i asked him to go buy me 2 more pregnnacy tests then i wont buy no more lol he said thats what you said yesterday i said well i cant help it i like to pee on sticks lol he sed i bet u do i said yeah cuz i have something to look foward to on them....n he didnt have a problem lol but he wont believe it i dont hink until he sees it darker lol

MASSIVE congrats! Looks all positive to me!
We found out on the same day Sarina! I got my bfp this morning! Wooooo!

hh9m to you flower! I might adopt you as my bump buddy too! xD

Ohh, congrats!!!!! hh9m!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 BFPs!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm also debating how to tell OH Sarina. I'm thinking i might wait until friday, let it get a little darker, then drop it on april fools day xD

I am not too sure how far along I am. I am CD38, 10 days late, but I haven't a clue when i O'd. My cycle is wacky from BC too. I'm shocked to the core I caught the egg this month!

Of course, I'm not CERTAIN i got my bfp. You can see a pink line, but I'm going to double check on a digi tomorrow. I'm hoping it will pick it up if its there.

https://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1061/sdc10058y.th.jpg

First day of last AF was 19th February

Of course, I'm not CERTAIN i got my bfp. You can see a pink line, but I'm going to double check on a digi tomorrow. I'm hoping it will pick it up if its there.

What? you're not sure you got a BFP??? that's a BFP hun!! lol

I'm taking the stance, "I'm still unsure until I get a test that say 'pragnant'!" lolz. This is my first time around, I'm more nervous than I think I've ever been! doubly doubting EVERYTHING! :haha:

Edited to laugh at my spelling mistake: I want the test to read PREGNANT. Not pragnant! LOL

Thats how i feel i need to see it darker lol i cant believe it

Its such a strange feeling isn't it! I'll probably continue to doubt myself right up until I get a bump haha!

Oh november? Thats good! Thank you flower!

Now come on Christine! You get tons of dust! We can be bfp triplets!

Sarina, am I just crackers or do you keep staring at the test? I have mine in my bag, and can't help but keep getting it out and staring at it constantly!

I keep checkin to make sure its there so manuel can see it but wen i look im thoughtless

ha ha ha...ewww... my husband was standing over my shoulder and was like whats that...i never get cm like that i am happy you posted the pic...i think you might be pregnant... they say if you are still having positive opks at 14dpo you could be pregnant... opks can pick up hcg, after inplantation...

Yes and i got one positive internet cheapie and a very faint on teh frer

I'm taking the stance, "I'm still unsure until I get a test that say 'pragnant'!" lolz. This is my first time around, I'm more nervous than I think I've ever been! doubly doubting EVERYTHING! :haha:

Edited to laugh at my spelling mistake: I want the test to read PREGNANT. Not pragnant! LOL

Lol, don't worry..you'll get an HPT saying PRAGNANT! ;) but I still don't think you have a reason to doubt a line like that hun!

quick question, the test i took was 25mlU/ml. How does this work? Do you think i would get a positive on an average digi now? Or should i wait? Don't want to waste it you see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->