Please help me understand...pictures of cm and ovulation test

Its such a strange feeling isn't it! I'll probably continue to doubt myself right up until I get a bump haha!

Oh november? Thats good! Thank you flower!

Now come on Christine! You get tons of dust! We can be bfp triplets!

I knowwww, I really hope I get my BFP!! :) I test in 11 days. Seems sooo far away :( LOL

Of course, I'm not CERTAIN i got my bfp. You can see a pink line, but I'm going to double check on a digi tomorrow. I'm hoping it will pick it up if its there.

https://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1061/sdc10058y.th.jpg

First day of last AF was 19th February

What? you're not sure you got a BFP??? that's a BFP hun!! lol

I'm taking the stance, "I'm still unsure until I get a test that say 'pragnant'!" lolz. This is my first time around, I'm more nervous than I think I've ever been! doubly doubting EVERYTHING! :haha:

Edited to laugh at my spelling mistake: I want the test to read PREGNANT. Not pragnant! LOL

Lol, don't worry..you'll get an HPT saying PRAGNANT! ;) but I still don't think you have a reason to doubt a line like that hun!

See, i thought line had to be bold before i joined this forum. I'm so new to this! So you would say thats a definite definite? That was the second test around 3 hours after the first. The first was fainter and was taken around 1 in the afternoon. The second taken at around 4:30pm.

OH AND ALSO. I wont be testing tomorrow until after 12. Hold in morning pee until then, or not bother?

Of course, I'm not CERTAIN i got my bfp. You can see a pink line, but I'm going to double check on a digi tomorrow. I'm hoping it will pick it up if its there.

https://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1061/sdc10058y.th.jpg

First day of last AF was 19th February

What? you're not sure you got a BFP??? that's a BFP hun!! lol

I'm taking the stance, "I'm still unsure until I get a test that say 'pragnant'!" lolz. This is my first time around, I'm more nervous than I think I've ever been! doubly doubting EVERYTHING! :haha:

Edited to laugh at my spelling mistake: I want the test to read PREGNANT. Not pragnant! LOL

Lol, don't worry..you'll get an HPT saying PRAGNANT! ;) but I still don't think you have a reason to doubt a line like that hun!

See, i thought line had to be bold before i joined this forum. I'm so new to this! So you would say thats a definite definite? That was the second test around 3 hours after the first. The first was fainter and was taken around 1 in the afternoon. The second taken at around 4:30pm.

OH AND ALSO. I wont be testing tomorrow until after 12. Hold in morning pee until then, or not bother?

That's a definite DEFINITE!! You don't gotta hold your urine in hun! Especially since your last AF was 2.19th, that would make you 5 weeks and 4 days. So you definitely don't need FMU!!

Yea, just my stomach hurts. I've been sick like this for a while though. Not too sure what's going on. Everyone thinks it was cuz of the mice we had. Maybe I got sick from them. I really don't know. They're gone now and my place has been literally quarantined but you can never be too sure. I just can't wait to move from this apt!!

awwwi hope u feel better and yeah i bet..i know how you feel. i cant wait to move out my apartment too

Yay! Such an exciting forum! I really can't see the line on the FRER well I mean I see something but it doesn't look pink to me... but I have horrible line-eye so don't take my word for anything and I consider FM to be a guru on all things POAS so I take her word for it!!! :D

I cant see a line on the picture with the opks and hpt.

FX you get a bfp

what was the resut today spent ages reading all this good luck :dust: :bfp:

i thought isaw lines on the FRER when i went back it wasnt there...then the IC i checked later too and i definitely see a line my OV tests are super dark positive

i am going to go buy a walgreens brand test there more sensitive then FRER then ill post

I wanted to know if someone could explain when the best time to use the opk strips if I am on cd8. I dont really know about cm, so any advice would be great on the matter. :) I saw that the original post has questions about cm, so I thought I might get some good advice from you all. :) I hope all is going well for all of you and that you all get your bfp's!!!:thumbup:

CM like that i know is fertile CM...ovulation CM would be like egg white and very stretchy..i have some pics of what it looks like i took it of my own hopefull this will help sorry if its disturbing....but CM like your describing is good for the sperm to swim and catch that eggy when your ovulating...

Attachments

• 100_2003.jpg
    100_2003.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_2007.jpg
    100_2007.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads