please help me with my NEXT money off code?

Wriggley

Reaction score
So i sent up a next account online ages ago when i had a £10 off voucher but i couldnt find where you have to put the code to get the money off so i didnt use it.

well coz ive never used the account NEXT often send me money off voucher codes which ive always ignored.

well i got a £10 one through yesterday and there are bits online i wanna buy so i thought id use it only to have the exact same problem!

also can you use the code to collect in store as by time i pay postage im only saving £6 which is a bit pants lol

Have you registered yet? It asks you for your money off discount in there before you get an account. I don't think there is a discount code section after that.

And they do free delivery into store :)

Try putting it into here

https://www.next.co.uk/try10/

Yeah, you put it in when ordering. It'll ask if you have a promotional code.

I think (may be wrong) you have to pay using your credit account and the amount won't be deducted until around the bill is due to be paid. :thumbup:

thanks ladies it was one that came through the post to me so i signed in to an exisiting account of mine as assumed i could use it as it came through post but couldnt work it out then i tried again and it didnt reconise an account in my name lol even though i had signed in to it the day before :wacko:

so i reregistered nd got my £10 off just now :)

thank you :) cant wait to collect it all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->