Please help me with Ovulation Test & Result!!

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
Hi Ladies
Although i am not new to getting BFP i am totally new to all this ov strip testing etc etc and i have not a clue on how to use them / when its best time of day to use them and how to read the results? also which ones are the best ? i guess that would be the most expensive ones... i will be trying the strop cheep ones i think...

Can any of you ladies give me some easy to understand advise and what’s best to do 1st... i had a MC 2 weeks ago and before this i have very long cycles so i have not a clue when i may OV i just thought this may help.

thanks in advance
sar

First let me say how sorry I am for your loss. Second, I personally do not use the most expensive ov tests as sometimes you can go through so many! I use the internet cheapies and they have always been spot on! I usually use about 10 to 20 per cycle and I spend about $20 per month on them. They also come with 10 hpt's too. I am in the US so I am not sure what they would cost for you. I test usually around noon, but I am very guilty of testing early in the am too. Once you get your surge, it should stay positive all throughout the day of the positive opk.
Once again I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you get your very soon! :hugs:

Hey Johno, hope you are feeling ok. :hugs:

When i used OV strips I used the one step early results OV tests from Amazon, they are about £2.99 for 25 tests. I used to use them from CD 9 or 10. Best time to test is around 11am. Once they start to get dark people test at 11am and around 6pm to make sure they dont miss their surge.

I did use the clearblue smiley face as well, but would use that once my cheap opks started getting dark just to back them up as sometimes they can be almost positive. I would always get a smiley face the day before my cheapy went positive, and would just bd for 4 days following my smiley face result.

I only ever used 2 smiley faces a month so it worked out quite cheap.

Hope it all goes well for you Johno xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun hope your keeping well.
XX

dont even know if i will ov or not for ages after the MC just hoping really...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->