please help name our little prince :-/ **with poll this time lol**

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
hi ladies :hi:

we are expecting our 2nd baby in less than 6 weeks, and we dont have a name for him!! :(

we have several that we agreed we both 'like', but we dont have one we are 'in love' with, so would really appreciate suggestions and/or opinions on the names on our list!

we really need to get this sorted asap as DD was born at 34+6 and im 34+1 now lol! Although it looks like i might just escape pre-eclampsia this time (or should i say if i do get it he wont be as early as kara!) i do want to be ready iykwim?

all suggestions welcome so thank you, the only names we dont like are:-

-old fashioned names like alfie, harry, charlie (lovely names, just no good for us as OH has firmly put his foot down!)

-really really chavvy names like kaiden, jaiden etc, again lovely for other children, but not for us!

hope you can help us out! :flower:

I really like Riley, I think Kara and Riley sound lovely together too x

its OH's leats favorite, but probably my most favorite lol! surely i can twist his arm a little lol!x

I love your name choices! We seem to have similar taste - Ciaran is my first choice for our boy and Cara for a girl (you are a K girl, I am a C girl)!

I have also shortlisted Connor, and if it weren't for Calum being so popular up here on the islands, I'd have that on the list too.

Kyle is similar, Keagan or Kailib, etc... But I don't think you need suggestions as your choices are lovely!

Thank you sweetie! The K's were more OH's idea, 'to be different!'

We already have a keagan and a Kyle in the family, so they're not choices! But I think you have great taste too lol! Xx

I went for Joshua. We've chosen it as a middle name, but thats because its my brothers name.
IMO i woudnt go with Kieran just as its too similar to Kara for my liking. Same intial, same amount of syllables. sorry :flower:
My next choice would have been Callum then Riley.

Kieran- i love this name.
Connor- is ok
Joshua- i really really like this name.
Callum--it's ok.
Riley-- i really like this name, but here it's super common.

I think Kieran and Kara go lovely together. Second choice would be Riley, someone said it's common, but not where I live, I don't know any kids called Riley and I work with kids. Maybe more of an American thing?
Third choice, Connor. The other 2 are lovely too but very common. Whichever you choose, they're all good strong names though :

I've chosen Connor, but would spell it with 1 n. I also really like Riley, but there seems to be a lot of people using it for girls lately, just with different spelling??

I choose Connor! I love that name as you can see!

I also like Callum & Kieran

Hi Ash :wave:

I really like Riley, it is different but not too different (won't lead to teasing). Riley was on my list but David vetoed it - boooooooo

I think Riley sounds good with his surname too :thumbup:

Oh and I also like Ripley for a boy too

Hello shiv my lovely! Damn our David's and being so anti Riley lol! I suggested Joshua Riley but he was pretending not to hear me the bugger lol! I will persuade him it's a nice name! Xx

I like Riley.. My brother is called conner- spelt with e instead of o.. think its a bit less common with an e..

I really like Riley and it is a name I'm considering myself but like you haven't found a name I truly love yet!

I voted for Riley .. Joshua is nice too!

I'll ignore the 'really really chavvy' comment :winkwink:

I chose Connor. My 2nd choice would be Riley :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->