please help out with my dates. so confused!!

Reyrey7

Reaction score
Hi

My periods are normally 32 days long. I miscarried in early Jan and then had my first period on the 14th March. I had intercourse on the 4th April and am now pregnant. I think I am about 7+4 but I really cannot get my head around it. Me and my husband are happy but just very anxious after losing the last little bub.

Thanks in advance

You would count it from the first day of your last period, so I think that would make you around 8 weeks pregnant :thumbup: congratulations xx

In fact, I have just worked it out based on your cycle length so that would make you 7 weeks pregnant, according to the NHS due date calculator :)

Thanks. Sounds stupid but just don't know how we conceived. It wasn't my ovulation date ? But because of the miscarriage maybe my body was all over the place. :dohh:

Are you sure it wasn't ovulation day? Sometimes if you have sex before ovulation those spermies can live for five days, and I believe in some cases 7 days, so if you ovulated a few days after sex you got lucky I guess!

My period started on the14th March. And we had sex on the 4th. I should of been ovulating around the 30th March I thought... So confused.

Do you know how long your luteal phase is normally? x

I would put you at 7+4 today too for a 32 day cycle :flower: that's depending on whether your LP is 14 days long or not though, if it is them you would've ovulated on the 1st April x

If you had a miscarriage it's very possible this cycle work have been different to your previous ones (they certainly were after I had a miscarriage) so you might have ovulated later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->