PLEASE help- pregnant? late period

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon.ymous

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a 16 year old female.
I ovulated February 15th and had "dry sex" with my boyfriend on February 27th- his penis was in contact with the outside of my vagina (is it possible to get pregnant from pre-ejaculate? mixed results from research) but we did not have any penetration. He finished in my mouth, and I am pretty sure I collected all of the ejaculate. After that, we "spooned," so he may have touched the outside of my vagina again but we cannot remember-- and it was a couple minutes later, so I think the sperm should have died by then. I had my period March 2nd, 4 days after this "dry sex"
Now it is April 1st and I was due four days ago for my period. I'm having mild cramping and I'm very, very worried...What are the chances of pregnancy?
By the way, I had the flu the day I was supposed to ovulate in March- could that have made my period 4 days late (and counting)?
PLEASE help.

It sounds to me like it is impossible that you are pregnant based on that timeline. If you ovulated on the 15th, even if you had sex on the 27th, there is no chance that the egg could have still be alive (it is only alive for about 12 - 36 hours). Also, if you had a period after the 27th it means you are definitely not pregnant from that cycle. If you get pregnant during a cycle, you don't have the period at the end of that cycle, so unless you had intercourse between your last period and this late period, you can't be pregnant.

Often periods are quite irregular for teens, so 4 days is probably nothing to worry about. Try relaxing by taking a bath and it may allow your body to start menstruating.

Thank you MissYogi, that is reassuring. I took a pregnancy test a couple hours ago and it came out negative. I'm still worried, but I guess I'm freaking myself out- i'll post with updates.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"