Please help!!! Strange bleeding midcycle not pregnant. UPDATE P3! Positive cheapy

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
UPDATE: So after the odd bleeding stopped suddenly I realised ive had a discomfort in my pelvis. I haven't been feeling well for months, but nothing inparticularly the matter with me except horrible backache. Only today to have my cervical smear results back as abnormal. I'm scared, something feels wrong and it did before I even got the results. I'm panicking. I keep thinking of my babies, what if I leave them and they wonder where I'm gone. 😢 I know its early days and you may think I'm a complete idiot for worrying.. But I'm currently on antidepressants for anxiety and ocpd. I feel sick to my stomach! I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is.. And I'm sure its now in the wrong section as I've ruled out implantation. Sorry if I've bored you 😣

Hi ladies hoping for some help here!
I had my period on the 28th april, I am also on the mini pill and I've got pregnant off it before. Me and oh dtd on the 1st may, 2 times last week and 2 times this week. I'm not due af until 28th may which is in 2 weeks time but bang on mid cycle I've had some odd bleeding. I thought maybe I just came on 2 weeks earlier, odd for me as I'm regular, but not entirely crazy. Its not gotten any heavier and theres specs of what looks like tissue or something… now I am aware implantation bleeding occurs when your period is due, but I'm not due for 2 more weeks.
I have lower back ache, nausea for a few days and a dull pain in my ovaries.

Any ladies care to help me out? I'm panicing as I'm not ready to be a mummy of 3 yet!! And sorry about tmi pic!! 🙈

Attachments

• 20160513_171747.jpg
    20160513_171747.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 51
I would say ovulation bleeding if your mid cycle but your on the pill so doubt it's that. Possibly a ruptured ovarian cyst? Have you had any pain it that area? I had it happen once and it gave me an odd mid cycle bleed with tissue like you described.

Funny enough yeah I have I've felt more tender in my ovaries, I wouldn't say it was pain, I've only recently been back on the pill but I don't normally get mid cycle bleeding even on that, but I ended up pregnant with my son lol so I have no idea idealy I'm not pregnant, but I have never in my life had this before except for my last implantation which looked like this 🙈

If the mini pill has failed you before (which means you ovulated) then it could be ovulation bleeding again? I had bleeding like this around ovulation several times but not on the pill obviously. Since af isn't due for 2 weeks it probably wouldn't be implantation bleeding. Did you have any other signs of ovulation recently?

BHing. The mini pill doesn't suppress ovulation as its a progesteron only pill sweetie. I would say since its in the middle of your cycle that it could be ovulation spotting or even just your body adjusting to the pill as you haven't been on it too long xx
I hope you get the outcome you hope for <3

Thank you for the lovely advice everyone! I woke up this morning to bleeding heavier than I normally do and passing loads of little clots, I've never had this on the pill before, I'm definitely not pregnant as I did think, but I don't know what's going on, I'm so worried as I'm in a bit of pain too &#128547;

Go and get yourself checked if concerned...but progesterone-only contraception plays havoc with the lining of your uterus. It usually thins it down over time but it can also make it go what's called 'pseudodecidualised' where it goes thick and sort of shaggy, and you can get bleeding between periods with it, and can pass clots and tissue. I get this when I'm on the mini-pill, and I recently had a mirena put in and am having it again. It's not dangerous but it can be a pain in the behind. I hope it settles down soon for you x

Thank you hun, today I left work early as I went through 4 pads between 6-12, its slowing down a bit now its still heavier than normal but I feel the worst is over, making an appointment with the dr tomorrow just to get a blood test done as I'm anemic anyway and this midcycle bleeding could have made my iron lower. Thanks agaib for the advice xx

I had ovulation spotting two weeks before I found out I was pregnant this time however if you are on the mini pill I would say break through bleeding which is normal when you are on birth control

It was soo odd, I was very heavy to just stopping rather than gradually getting lighter, I've never experienced anything like this and ive been on thr same pill for 10 years, guess this is different this time &#128533;

Sorry to hear about your pap sweetheart xox I know how hard it is to try and breathe. I've been there. I was having O type pains for months straight, daily and sometimes very painful. Along with other symptoms and just not feeling right. Then I went in for a pap and got CIn1. I was scared shitless. I had to go in 6 months later for another one and I got the same result. My doctor told me that majority of women have an abnormal reading at least once in their lives and majority of the time, nothing comes from it. What was your result honey?
I know how hard it is but try and not stress about it. Wishing you all the best xx

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope so much that the abnormal pap is just a false alarm. I had one of those about 5-6 years back. They brought me back in, and all I could think about was leaving my babies. I was seriously ill over it. In the end, though, it turned out to be a lab error. I just recently had another pap (was scared to go back for years), and it came back perfectly healthy. Hoping you get similar results. Please keep us updated. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your pap sweetheart xox I know how hard it is to try and breathe. I've been there. I was having O type pains for months straight, daily and sometimes very painful. Along with other symptoms and just not feeling right. Then I went in for a pap and got CIn1. I was scared shitless. I had to go in 6 months later for another one and I got the same result. My doctor told me that majority of women have an abnormal reading at least once in their lives and majority of the time, nothing comes from it. What was your result honey?
I know how hard it is but try and not stress about it. Wishing you all the best xx

I havent slept yet ive been awake all night worrying. I feel my time is coming to an end and I know thats a completely morbid thing to say, but I havent been well for a while now, and now this &#128554;my result was the same as yours hun the CIn1 and they want me back in 6 months time. Im gonna get to my doctor this week sonetime though as im having other symptoms while getting this result

Thanks the kind words &#128156;

Hannah, im so sorry to hear, but I wanted to give you a virtual hug. hopefully just a lab error. But if not, i am sure they have very good treatments and everything will be ok.

Positive thinking hun, everything will be ok xx

When I was pregnant last time my labs came back abnormal with possible cervical cancer cells. After I had my baby everything was back to normal. Dr said when you are pregnant things get out of whack!

When I was pregnant last time my labs came back abnormal with possible cervical cancer cells. After I had my baby everything was back to normal. Dr said when you are pregnant things get out of whack!

Thanks ale, but im not pregnant &#128546; and im having other symptoms with it, like lower back pain, abdominal discomforr, nausea, hot flushes and weeing ALOT not sure how many of them could be something bad relating to the smear. Also cervical cancer isnt common in my family so I'm holding on to that as something positive &#128553; thanks for the advice sweetie &#128156;

Hey Hun, please try not to worry yourself. The anxiety can sometimes do you more harm than the thing itself. CIN 1 is just a change in cells at this stage, can usually be caused by the HPV virus and very commonly clears up on its own and requires no treatment. Even if your next smear is the same, it still doesn't mean you have cancer. The thing about cervical cancer is that it is very easy to detect changes (which is why it's so important to get regular paps). Even when changes are found it really is just an isolated patch of cells. If you still have the same result in 6 months they just perform a little op where they remove the area of cells. I panicked when I got mine, but it really is so treatable. I had an abnormal 6 months ago, just recently got my results back for my 6 monthly smear and it was all clear, no abnormal cells detected. So it may clear up on its own, even if it doesn't, you know about it, will be monitoring it and can do something about it! Cervical cancer takes 10-15 years to develop and is only really a problem if someone goes years and years without a smear. Changes caught early are very easily treated. I'm now nearly twelve weeks with my first and had the second pap done in pregnancy and everything was fine, no bleeding etc. so please try not to stress, I actually regret how much stress I put myself under after realising how unnecessary it was and the worry I caused myself. Hope this helps Hun xx

Sending big hugs Baby blonde :hugs:
4 of my close friends have had irregular smears and had to have biopsys taken and all turned out ok. It's a lot more common then you might think and 9 times out of 10 it's nothing to worry about..

Also, your other symptoms were they bothering you before you got your results of your smear or have you been symptom spotting and perhaps think that you have these symptoms more then you do? Our minds can play funny tricks on us, I am such hypochondriac that at some point I have thought I had every type of cancer going, so much so that I actually convince my self I have for example a headache and brain tumour and I'm crippled with headaches, I go and get a scan and once I'm told all is ok my pains are suddenly gone :haha:

I guess my point is take one day at a time sweetie, speak to your doctor about your concerns xxx

(I hope I don't sound patronising, not my intention at all)

:hugs:

Oh and ask for a transvaginal ultrasound when you see your doctor if iii want to clear your mind. I did when I got mine and turned out I had the beginnings of PCOS. Considered ourselves even luckier when we found out we were pregnant after that xx

Hello darling,

Something coming back abnormal in the test, doesn't mean anything is abnormal, it could just be a coincidence, however if i were you i would have a talk to your doc about the possibility of endo ( don't panic, doesn't mean you wont have anymore children, i have endo xxx) i think you need to have some testing just to ease your mind. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->