Please help!!! Strange bleeding midcycle not pregnant. UPDATE P3! Positive cheapy

Hey Hun, please try not to worry yourself. The anxiety can sometimes do you more harm than the thing itself. CIN 1 is just a change in cells at this stage, can usually be caused by the HPV virus and very commonly clears up on its own and requires no treatment. Even if your next smear is the same, it still doesn't mean you have cancer. The thing about cervical cancer is that it is very easy to detect changes (which is why it's so important to get regular paps). Even when changes are found it really is just an isolated patch of cells. If you still have the same result in 6 months they just perform a little op where they remove the area of cells. I panicked when I got mine, but it really is so treatable. I had an abnormal 6 months ago, just recently got my results back for my 6 monthly smear and it was all clear, no abnormal cells detected. So it may clear up on its own, even if it doesn't, you know about it, will be monitoring it and can do something about it! Cervical cancer takes 10-15 years to develop and is only really a problem if someone goes years and years without a smear. Changes caught early are very easily treated. I'm now nearly twelve weeks with my first and had the second pap done in pregnancy and everything was fine, no bleeding etc. so please try not to stress, I actually regret how much stress I put myself under after realising how unnecessary it was and the worry I caused myself. Hope this helps Hun xx

Thank you hun, no you don't sound patronizing at all I sometimes need someone tell me bluntly that I'm over reacting!
I actually had crampy symptoms and irregular bleeding from the 1st may 2 weeks before I got my results but I've been having lower back and front ache since about 6 months ago. I had my smear done on the 20th april and had it back a few days ago, I guess if it was serious it woukd have come back quicker. Also how would I have known I had hpv? I'm also a lil unsure of what it is lol 💜

Hello darling,

Something coming back abnormal in the test, doesn't mean anything is abnormal, it could just be a coincidence, however if i were you i would have a talk to your doc about the possibility of endo ( don't panic, doesn't mean you wont have anymore children, i have endo xxx) i think you need to have some testing just to ease your mind. xxx

Thanks hun, my mil actually had endo and she says maybe I do. But I'm a bit unsure of what it is lol could you explain in laments terms for someone who's pretty shite at medical things 😂

Hello darling,

Something coming back abnormal in the test, doesn't mean anything is abnormal, it could just be a coincidence, however if i were you i would have a talk to your doc about the possibility of endo ( don't panic, doesn't mean you wont have anymore children, i have endo xxx) i think you need to have some testing just to ease your mind. xxx

Thanks hun, my mil actually had endo and she says maybe I do. But I'm a bit unsure of what it is lol could you explain in laments terms for someone who's pretty shite at medical things 😂

Its when cells from the uterus attach to other parts of the body ( overlies, tubes ect) and make them bleed essentially, so it can cause irregular bleeding, heavy periods pains in the tops of your legs and very tender tummy.

There is some good information here...

https://www.endometriosisassn.org/endo.html

UPDATE: I really got quite a convincing bfp on a cheapy and 2 bfn on frer. I'm not sure if I'm actually pregnant or if its my body. Do I class my irregular bleed as a.period, because if not I'm due on tomorrow and theres no chance af is going to arrive, I don't feel periody! Just waiting it out u don't think for one minuite I may be pregnant though x

Try another brand test other than FRER. DO you have a pic

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ease-help-update-bfn-frer-2.html#post37326138

Theres the link to the thread of the test, it looked a lot darker in real life than on the pic it was taken in my rather dark bathroom x

OK gotcha.. I see it though fx

Yeah its so strange nothing makes sence to me anymore!!! I guess this is definitely a huge waiting game lol x

Not sure if anyone is reading this still bit today I am 13-15dpo and I feel pregnant. I'm sure af is now late and earlier today I had a little bit of creamy light brown discharge which i.thought was my period, and 6 hours later theres nothing else, I'm feeling full in the abdomen and feeling quite pinchy. I guess time will tell as I had a straight bleed 2 weeks ago so af could actually come in another 14 days, but I'm pretty sure af is supposed to be here

Not sure if anyone is reading this still bit today I am 13-15dpo and I feel pregnant. I'm sure af is now late and earlier today I had a little bit of creamy light brown discharge which i.thought was my period, and 6 hours later theres nothing else, I'm feeling full in the abdomen and feeling quite pinchy. I guess time will tell as I had a straight bleed 2 weeks ago so af could actually come in another 14 days, but I'm pretty sure af is supposed to be here

Have you taken another test yet sweetness?

I haven't! I guess I'm holding out and expecting af lol I had more spots of blood this morning when I got up and nothing again, its confusing me as if I didn't have that strange mid bleed 2 weeks ago I'd be definitely late now but because of it that could be possible to have been my period 2 weeks early. My cycle is every 28-30 days long too, I need to test but I'm scared lol xx

I had it too but it was ovulation bleeding that I've NEVER had.

Well in my case I had a weird 3 day mid cycle bleed. Normally 32-34 days I got "my period" two weeks early. Only it last 3 days versus the normal 6-7 and it was light in flow. I treated that bleeding as a period and started my 32 -34 day count again. When "day 31" hit I had been feeling weird and at the request of someone on a forum I took a pregnancy test, and it was a BLARING positive. I mean, darker than the control line. That was 3 weeks ago? And here I am at least 9 weeks pregnant. I have a dating scan his upcoming Thursday. That mid cycle bleeding was probably implantation. I was 6 weeks when I found out.

I'll also at that I spotted on cd 28 randomly and cd 31 after sex. I just thought it was my period coming! I definitely feel period-y.

So 2 days ago I got a bleed again I was late for my period if it was possible I coukd have worn 1 sanitary towel for the entire duration as it was light and brown and didn't look like blood. Yeserday I got a blob of pink blood thinking this is my period and straight away it was no more blood and i don't even need to wear a pad today, I've also started being sick in the mornigs eeek!

So 2 days ago I got a bleed again I was late for my period if it was possible I coukd have worn 1 sanitary towel for the entire duration as it was light and brown and didn't look like blood. Yeserday I got a blob of pink blood thinking this is my period and straight away it was no more blood and i don't even need to wear a pad today, I've also started being sick in the mornigs eeek!

I really admire your strength of will because I would have done 500 tests by now!

That's how all my periods start... Right now I have the creamy brown which will turn into spotting then mild bleeding. All of which happen sporadically and then stop. Off and on for a few days before officially get my period. Fx for you.

It isn't normally for me I just wake up and realise shite I'm on!!!! Super heavy for the 1st day and gradually getting lighter over 3-5 days, I'm not entirely convinced now that I'm pregnant as I did have a heavy bleed last night that lasted 5 minutes literally and had period pain and needed pain killers but its gone now and I still have a clean sanitary towel today.

I am even more convinced now this is something to do with my abnormal smear test and the nausea which isn't normal for me is to do with some hormone changes. Idk any advice for me will be really appreciated as I'm frightened to death of whats happening to me. I will be going to the doctors tomorrow, but what should I ask them to test me for I have no idea. You ladies have been amazing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->