Please help!!! Strange bleeding midcycle not pregnant. UPDATE P3! Positive cheapy

Not yet, I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and just ask them to test me for everything as theres something going on, so even if I'm not pregnant through a blood/urine test, hopefully something will give me an answer! Ive gone to test a few times then i.have a heavy few minuites of bleeding and my heart tells me that I'm not pregnant because of it. Its headwork!

With my first pregnancy I had a heavy bleed for about 5 minutes and was cramping and all, I thought i had lost my baby and went to ER and everything was ok.. I was about 6 weeks I believe.. They didn't know where it come from..

Thanks Ale, still haven't managed to get to the doctors ive been so busy! But the bleeding is all over with now, I'll get a test in town later, because I'm about 19-20dpo now so if I am despite this bleeding or will show on a test, sure its just gonna be negative though but somethigs going on with me!

Reopning this thread for advice! So as you all know ive not been too well for a while with many different things maybe connected or maybe not.
I need advice with anything these symptoms relate too, but I do have a drs appointment today at 10.50

Symptoms

Minor changes to cells during April's smear test.
Constant lower back ache and period ache.
Irregular bleeding, periods every 14 days.
Painful tingles up and down my arms.
Bloated stomach.
A cough ive had for a year with a feeling of a lump stuck in my throat (possible thyroid related?).
Headaches which won't shift, probably cough related.
Upper back and shoulder blade stiffness, probably cough related.

I'm off to the doctors for a full MOT but in the meantime can anyone give me advice? I'm actually scared to death of the outcome 😟

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->