Please help! What is this? (TMI pic, don't look if squeamish)

When I miscarried at 8 weeks I had sudden unbearable cramps followed by lots of blood and the next day's some clots but nothing that could be distinguished as a fetus

I think it's a really good sign that you aren't bleeding Hun and I'm hoping everything is just fine xxxx

Have just been for my scan and everything is perfect! Baby is measuring 3 days ahead, heart rate of 170bpm, nice and high in the uterus and all lookin great!
Still no wiser as to what it was I passed but as long as baby is ok, then I'm fine with that.
So happy right now! Thank you all for your supportive messages, they really helped me through the night!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 10
That's fantastic news do happy for you!! :D

So pleased for you Hun! Massive congratulations xx

Just read this thread !
So glad everything is okay :)

Thankyou ladies! So happy baby is fine!

My midwife called me yesterday after the scan and said the most likely thing that has happened is that what I passed was a twin :-( She said sometimes they just don't make it past the cells stage and you either re-absorb or pass them.
Quite sad to think there could've been two, but elated that my baby is doing well!

That is quite sad :( but maybe explains there not being any bleeding? So pleased to hear your scan went well and baby is well :D x

That is quite sad :( but maybe explains there not being any bleeding? So pleased to hear your scan went well and baby is well :D x

Thankyou :)
Would also explain why I have had severe morning sickness, then it just stopped suddenly and wasn't so bad.

Oh that's very sad chick, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad that this baby is doing well though, hope you feel ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->