Please help!

Twomoms_1hope

Reaction score
We posted a thread earlier and we have not had any responses. We just want some advice. Been ttc and this month we are 9dpo right now and we keep getting :bfn: and so on a whim we decided to take OPk and keep receiving a :bfp:.

What does this mean? Has anyone else had this problem?

Opks pick up your lutenizing hormone, not hcg. 9dpo is still early. Test again in a few days. Good luck! x

I've had positive OPKs during the 2WW as you will find many women have, it doesn't mean that you are pregnant. The only thing that can pick up the pregnancy hormone is a pregnancy test, good luck though x

ive never even tried an opk during the tww but have read on here for lots of women it is positive towards then end of cycle, regardless if they are preg or not.
so i think you should wait it out and take a hpt in a few more days since you are still early.

Just to add info here, the cycle I got my bfp I was going to do a test with opks and didn't get the chance. I posted my first days opks in the thread and so many of them said that's far too dark for so late in your cycle n to try a hpt. Sure enough I got a positive hpt, so I did get my bfp on an opk at around 10dpo. Ppl who are saying they only pick up LH are wrong they do pick up hcg too, I have seen many others say it and reasearched it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->