Please Help

smileyttc

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Fertility friend hasn't given me crosshairs and my OPKs look pos, can anyone please help me make sense of this? Any opinions are welcome, just trying to figure it all out.

Attachments

• IMG_2629.PNG
    IMG_2629.PNG
    58.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2628.jpg
    IMG_2628.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 34
Is cd 20 a positive opk? Not the greatest pic to tell.

Hi Loraloo, I am horrible at determining if they neg or pos. if I had to guess I'd think CD's 8, 15-21 are pos. I made it black and white to hopefully show better. thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2628.jpg
    IMG_2628.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 20
Yeah cd 8 does look positive- is discard it if you haven't got Af in the next couple of days though. Have you had any other ovulation signs like ewcm etc? Are you temping at the same time every day? X

I am temping at the same time. My temps are throwing me off and since FF isn't giving me my crosshairs I don't know what to think. I don't really notice EWCM (never have but I try to look), I have noticed creamy CM the past few days (sorry tmi). I have had cramps and felt nauseous here and there but with us wanting to get pregnant I try not to symptom stop as it may be just in my head.

Have you done a hpt? If cd 8 was positive could explain the positive opks 15-21 if you are pregnant?

I haven't yet, figured that cd 8 is very early. Last month Oed on CD 11. but I don't see a significant temp shift CD 17 which makes me think that's it.

It is pretty confusing. I'd just keep testing and temping Til bfp/Af and hopefully your chart will become more clear. Best of luck.

Yes I was going to say the same thing. You might be pregnant judging by all those positives so late in cycle. Your temps are all over the place too.. FF sometimes won't give me crosshairs either. Keep us updated :)

Thank you Spyrals, I hope so. I'm going to hold off for about a week before I test, I will let you know. :)

I would test. I started using OPK's about 8 days before I got my BFP. As far as I was aware, I hadn't yet O'd and my cycle was all over the place. started using OPK's to see if I could tell when I'd o. the first couple when I started were really faint then got progressively darker till they were blazing positive on every test. This was around CD 52/3. Someone on another thread suggested I tested for pregnancy with them being positive so late in the cycle and them staying positive.
The next day I did and bingo... BFP. OPK's can also detect HCG so it's worth a test :)

Good Luck x

Thank you Liz85. I just came off BCP in June, didn't O my first cycle. My last cycle was 26 days and Oed on CD11. I am just afraid that if I Oed on CD19 of this cycle that I completely missed the window. I know that you don't always O on the same day, but is it possible for it to shift 8 days? AF is due next week, if I don't I will test on Sunday. I just don't want to see the neg, I've been really emotional about my temps and OPKs not being obvious like other women's. I am starting to think there is something wrong with me.

I would do a hpt, twice in the last 6 months i've o'd on cd9 wheareas my usual time woukd be cd12/13ish....did u bd around then?

Also if u didO cd 8, then af would be due about cd22-around now?

Hi sdc010905, I stopped taking bcp mid-cycle June 11 got my withdrawal bleed June 14-17. Bled again June 30-July 3. Got a regular AF July 21-25, that cycle was 26 days and I Oed on CD11. This cycle CD1 was August 16, we BD CD8, 11, 13 and 20. Fertility friend still hasn't given me crosshairs and my OPKs always look either pos or really close to it.

I too think maybe take a HPT just to rule it out, as so many days of positive OPKs is quite uncommon and it might be good to find out why it's happening. Some people's temps are very erratic and don't make sense when they chart. If you skim through fertility friend's gallery and put in some search criteria you can find totally crazy pregnant charts where the temps don't make sense at all. Hope you figure it out soon!

Thank you squirrel. FF gave me crosshairs for CD19 today (I'm on CD24 today). last cycle was 26 days and O was CD11. I am still getting pos OPKs. I'm going to take a HPT sunday if AF hasn't arrived.

`

c
vv
v
jk
;
'
'
\\
\

\

Edit: Haha :haha: I have no idea what this is! I can only blame one of my kids!!

As others have said, I'd take a HPT :) it's odd to have positive OPKs for a number of days. GL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->