Please help

So the last cupple of test ive done the stronger one is the last one considering its been four weeks since first positive we made the trip to gp to see what was going on he said you are most probley pregnant he wont do a blood test as got a positive he said some peoples lines might just not get any darker or other things migt be causing it not to get darker but the referals have been sent and he has given me a due date of 28th of febuary due to an abnormal bleed in may when I last bleed altho was on injection and never bleed the two years I was on it but can change if the scan actually shows something

Attachments

• 20170724_160142.jpg
    20170724_160142.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20170724_160111.jpg
    20170724_160111.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 15
Were just a bit anxious that were gonna go for a scan and nothing if that makes sence as havent had any bleeding which would indicate a miscarage or chemical x

I hope that you have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I wonder if you are potentially more pregnant than you think you are and these faint positives are a result of the hook effect. I might consider diluting your urine and testing with diluted urine and seeing if you get a darker test. I've known people to do that and it works, though never tried it myself. Did you ever take a FRER?

Well I was on the injection so could have fallen pregnant on it as the little bleed to me was more like implant bleeding as it was more brown then anything but where just so confused to why it hasnt got darker but there deffinatly has been positive test and no bleeding since all them positive and there shouldnt realky be any reason to why so many would be if I wasnt pregnant xx

How frustrating I hope they get darker for you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"