Please Help.....

pink80

Please......
Reaction score
Hi Ladies...

I'm seriously confused - this is my first month TTC and using OPKs....

First up, I have slightly messed up cycles - last few months have been between 28-33 days, except last cycle which was 48 days :( - I'm currently on CD31

I started using OPKs on CD10 - they were very light and got gradually darker until CD16 - after which there was barely a second line - I did them up until CD21. Around CD16 I also got some EWCM and Ov Pains - so we BD...

I did a HPT on Saturday and it was negative, as this burst my bubble I decided not to test again for at least 7 days.

Anyway crazy lady that I am, I decided to do an OPK today (I think to manage my POAS need!) and I got this....
https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/Ov3.jpg

This was pretty much as dark as it got on CD 16, I know the whole of the second line isn't dark but one side of it is as dark as the control line...

What does this mean - do you think I'm actually going to ovulate this week, instead of it already happening...... ARGH I'm so confused.....

Sorry for the ramblings - but any ideas...?

Love & :dust:
xx

Sorry hun i have no advice but i didnt want to read and run. xx

Same thing here. All month has been nearly + or the first bit is dark but the rest not. etc. Just confused.

pls dont read into late pos opk......i get them sometimes......esp this month.....
try to wait 7 days
gl xxxxxxxxx

Thanks - I was just wondering if it might mean that I didn't ov when I thought and that it may be happening later. I just don't know as my cycles are so messed up - not even sure I do ovulate.

I think I read somewhere about people with PCOS not being able to rely on OPKs - can some tell me if this is right.

I've started to temp now but I'm still waiting for AF to arrive - currently on CD 34 - but last month my cycle was 48 days.
xx

if ur cycles are up to 48 days long id def bd just incase.......mine used to be that long,theyve gone down to 34ish days now
i dont know for sure but iv heard pcos can affect opk results.my doc is testing me for pcos in nov :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->