Please help

Equal

Reaction score
Hi everyone, PLEASE HELP!!

I am sick as a dog and DH and I are trying to make this month our month!

Please take a look at my chart. I think I may have ovulated today?? maybe last night???. Yeterday was my last OPK and they have been progessively been getting darker. Yesterday the test line was VERY close to the control however today I didnt have anything to test with my EWCM was less today then yesterday.

We really want to BD tonight but im really sick...if im going to blow my chances ill be heart broken...should I tough it out and bd with a fever??

:cry: I dont know what to do!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/333742

Id bd if at all possible:)
Sorry you don't feel well!
good luck!

I agree take one for the team per say.. If you don't do it then you will be upset you did'nt... just sayin.. The should of, would of delimma ... If you want it that bad then get :sex: Good Luck I really hope you get feeling better soon..

Keep us posted..

thanks ladies for the advice :) I sucked it up....and we BDed...definitely took one for the team!!

:thumbup: :happydance::happydance: Good for you... Now the wait begins... Hope your feeling better hun...

I think AF is on her way... I weakened and tested and a BIG FAT NOT PREGNANT showed on my digi... Grrr I hate clearblue.... Well there is round 2 on Valentines Day... What a night it will be... I'm fertile on that day too ;)

Wishing you the best of luck... You've done good. Please keep us posted..

Sending you tons and tons of babydust your way :dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks hopin!! Have fun on vday ;) !!

I don't know how long your cycles usually are but it looks like you might have ovulated already. I always have a low temp or two and then it climbs slowly...good luck!

thanks! were going to bd again tonight to make sure....hopefully itll raise again tomorrow cause were starting to get tired!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->