Please help :(

ILoveMySeabee

Reaction score
After we BD if I am not ovulating I get right up and take a shower or clean myself should I not do that? Is there a chance I could still get pregnant even if I dont get a smile on the ovulation test? I keep my legs up after BDing for a few days after I get the smile

Sperm lives for a few days (Can live up to 5 in the right environment :)) so if you are close to ovulation I would wait 30 mins to get up and clean yourself :) You could get preg without a smiley if you missed your surge when you tested and if you BD during ovulation or BD a few days before ovulation, etc.

lol I dont mean I keep them up for a few days straight....I mean I keep them up for about 20 minutes every time we BD for a few days after

I would try to wait a little bit if you can. Sperm can live inside you for up to 5-7 days (depending on what you read), so you may not have ovulated yet, but you want those :spermy: there waiting when you do ovulate! Good luck. I am waiting to ovulate too! :hugs:

I would definitely try to lay around for a little while after. If you stand and walk around, gravity will do its work, haha. While I was trying to conceive I couldn't stand not cleaning myself immediately, but it took me two years to get pregnant.

I put in a softcup after every time we BD, just in case. Probably over-doing it but it can't hurt. And that way I can still go right away and shower, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->