Please help!!

nikkip19

expecting #1 :)
Reaction score
ok stupid question..... so i took a pregnancy test a little bit ago and i could see a very very faint line... (and i know that they say the test is invalid after 10 minutes) but after like ten minutes the line def got darker... What i'm wondering is... do they say the result is invalid because the line gets darker with time... or does it lighten up with time? Sorry but im so confused!!! Ps- AF isnt due until tuesday i think... :dohh:

Hey hun, I'm sorry I cant be of any help but I didn't want to just read and run. So good luck and I hope this is your BFP!! Maybe test again on Monday? :hugs:

If you saw a line within the first 2-3 minutes, I'd say thats definitely a BFP. It was pink, right? Not like, whitish/shadowish...right? Its completely possibly that you are getting a faint BFP already, because you're 10dpo, right? Good LUCK! I hope you're preg!

the line was a very faint blue... but it was think and looked like the one on the box... but now a while later its alot more blue!!!! im going crazy!

That's how my first positive looked at 10dpo. Good luck x

If the line (has to have colour!) showed up in the first 3 mins... I would take it as a BFP...

Do another one - have you got a different type?
I have never got a faint line - so it must be something!

My first :bfp:s were incredibly faint and didn't show up till 10 mins, then got a bit (tiny tiny amount!) darker after the 10 mins. I was going out of my mind too! Hang on in there, it's looking good. Try and do another with really strong pee - I tested the next day with watery pee and got a total :bfn: but the dark :bfp: did emerge after a few days, finally!!!

Exact same thing happened to me - I got nothing when i tested on a monday but a very slight shadow, tuesday the slightest pink line which only really came up at the exact 10 min mark (only really noticed it because i came back to bathroom to brush my teeth and it was sitting there) Then waited 2 days and on the Thursday I got a very strong pink line! So I'day that its probably just very early days for you being 10 dpo so wait a day or two and you'll get a stronger line - in a whole year I've never had a faint line so i'd say even if you get a slight line it means the test is picking up on the smallest amount of HCG so its looking very very positive for you! i know its avnightmare having to hold out a few days but just you see it will be worth it x

Sounds like a BFP to me!! If it's a line with colour (rather than a grey-white evap) then it's only there cos it's reacted with HCG. Congratulations!

hey everyone... so i woke up this morning and had my FMU then i decided id go to the store and get a HPT to try again.. this time i got a pink first response one.... and again a faint line!!!! AHHHHH!! i dont know!!!!!:dohh: AF due tomorrow or tuesday !!! i just wanna know either way because its driving me mad!

Good luck with this, really hope it's your bfp for you!

Gemma x

I am soooo sleepy :( I was having an extreme rapid heart beat and mild chestpain last night so i went to ER. They still havent found the cause....

They took my blood and found nothing.... well except one thing..... IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :cloud9::cloud9:
I was hysterical when I found out and my husband and my mom were too!!! Pray for my little bean to be sticky please!!!

wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another BFP! Way to go!!!!!!!!!

Thats fantastic news congratulations x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->