Please Help!!

shellykay

Reaction score
Here is a pic of a rapid 20 mIU test, what do you all think?? Thanks in advance!!!

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/mikey_arts2/preggostrip.jpg

I'm sorry.... I see faint shadows... maybe too early?

I must have my :bfp: glasses on, cause I see lines... However, it looks very faint. I'd test again with FMU. How many DPO are you?

i see very faint ones,are you late? x

Thanks for your opinions girls! And for the warm welcome!! I did test with my FMU and no lines today. hmmmm.... I just finished up my round of provera waiting for AF, and when I saw these lines yesterday, got excited. I am still excited to get this cycle going and move onto my clomid. Thanks!

Good luck. Not sure if thats the ghost lines that are already there or what but I do see slight shadows on a line. Very very faint. HUgs

Im sorry i dont think i can see lines honey, i do see something tho, it may be a evap line! When is AF due hun? All the best, i take it you have been ttc for a long time like myself, i am 3 years 3 months, all the best hope its a BFP on its way honey xxxxxx

I dunno, I think I might be seeing something, definately test again tomorrow in the morning

Good luck!

Use first morning urine and we hope to see tests 2morrow! :D

I thought I could see lines. Ugh... I would test again, use a digital if you can! Good luck...fingers crossed here!

Toes crossed for you! Post pictures in the morning! GOOD LUCK!

I seen shaddows...Test again like everyone else said..
Good Luck..

Sorry guys I forgot to post again. It was a :bfn: I actually got :witch: on the 15th, and I just finished my clomid today. I am hoping to O this month!! It's only 50mg, and it took 150mg of clomid to get pregnant with Lucy. Thanks for all your input thought! You girls are great!!

You tend to ovulate 5-10 days after your last tablet, but I guess you know that as you have taken it before sorry :blush: It is possible to ov early but don't forget that Clomid gives false positives on OPK if you take them too early!

Good luck for this cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->