Please help

A

addie25

Went to doctor today for blood test. My HCG level is a 10. I was told that is not good and to come back wednesday to see if it goes up. I said if it goes up is that good or could this turn out to be a high risk pregnancy and she said it could we will just have to wait and see what happens. I took another HPT and the line got much darker so I am thinking that means my hormone level went up. What do you all think. What was ur experience? Nurse didn't seem to excited that my line got darker. But that must be good bc it means more HCG is producing. Anyone have a low HCG at first and then all turned out well?

Okay so your level is at a ten...How many days late where you for your period. I work in a Dr office and we have had HcG Levels of 7 come back and three days later and be 140. As long as your level at least double every 48 hours. A low level may just mean you are newly pregnant. Dont stress:) FX

Okay so your level is at a ten...How many days late where you for your period. I work in a Dr office and we have had HcG Levels of 7 come back and three days later and be 140. As long as your level at least double every 48 hours. A low level may just mean you are newly pregnant. Dont stress:) FX

Thank you for your help. I was not late for my period. I did IVF and they put embryos in me 11 days ago. I had pain like 3 days ago and I assumed that was implantation (i had the same feeling last time I was pregnant) I would be just starting my 4th week being pregnant I think. Nurse seemed to think its so horrible to start at a 10 and that even if it doubles its not a good thing it started at a 10. This morning my HPT was so faint I could not really see it and this afternoon it got darker. U would think thats bc HCG is going up but she didn't seem to think that mattered.

Good Luck! Hope they continue to get darker. Hope your numbers come back doubled on Wednesday. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->