Please help!!!

1224family

Reaction score
Ok so here is my dilemma. My fiance cheated and I am pregnant with his child almost 7 months. He cheated in September the 16th and 17th to be exact. I just found out she's pregnant and Due June 6th. She is telling him it is his though she had sex with three other guys that same month supposedly. He says he used a condom and so did they, who knows the truth on that. I have read different stories and things that this baby would have been conceived between the 6th and 14th.. and vie also read that it can take 2-3 days to reach the egg to conceive. Is this baby really his? or could it be one of the other guys she had been with the week/weeks previous... he was only around her those two days please help!

Ok so here is my dilemma. My fiance cheated and I am pregnant with his child almost 7 months. He cheated in September the 16th and 17th to be exact. I just found out she's pregnant and Due June 6th. She is telling him it is his though she had sex with three other guys that same month supposedly. He says he used a condom and so did they, who knows the truth on that. I have read different stories and things that this baby would have been conceived between the 6th and 14th.. and vie also read that it can take 2-3 days to reach the egg to conceive. Is this baby really his? or could it be one of the other guys she had been with the week/weeks previous... he was only around her those two days please help!

So sorry :( It's hard to say not knowing the exact day she ovulated. Either way, I'm sorry you have to go through this, esp when you are pregnant. :hugs:

I cant imagine how hurt and confused you are at the minute when you should be enjoying your pregnancy and not having to worry about someone elses!

I don't know tbh if he is the father I suspect a DNA test will be the only answer that can be trusted to that. Unfortunatly that wont give you the answers you seek straight away. Therefore you somehow have to put you and your baby first and try and not stress about it all...... definitly easier said than done...I would be seething with anger .... try and surround yourself with positive helpful people.

:hugs: to you

im sorry your dealing with this.
there is only one definate answer and thats a dna test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->