PLEASE!!! .. How many days late was you before BFP!!!

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
1st of all congratuations to you all !!!!:yipee:
I know im in the wrong thread but needed some urgent honest advice & opinions & it is only you girls i can rely ask.
How long after AF was due til you got your BFP?
I am 5 days late and still no sign of AF and still getting clear BFN :wacko:
Please dont read and run :(
xx

Sorry im no help i got mine b4 AF was due. Didnt want to read n run. good luck on getting ur BFP

I didnt want to read and run either, I got a positive before af was due. Good luck hun!

i tested the day my AF was due and it was BFN. tested the day after and i got a faint BFP, they are getting stronger and im now 5 days late... been faint until yesterday, hope this helps xx

hmmm i got mine 10 days before i was due on but it was so faint i disregarded it but kept testing and they got darker and darker now 12 weeks along but saying that with my son i tested negative all the way had bleeding each month akthough very light though was period felt really bad one day went to accident and emergency to find out i was 5 month pregnant so each one is different and u might just test late strange things are our bodys

hmmm i got mine 10 days before i was due on but it was so faint i disregarded it but kept testing and they got darker and darker now 12 weeks along but saying that with my son i tested negative all the way had bleeding each month akthough very light though was period felt really bad one day went to accident and emergency to find out i was 5 month pregnant so each one is different and u might just test late strange things are our bodys

Wow 5 months pregnant thats amazin!

i have always tested pos before my af was due. having said that my mom was still having periods and testing neg til she was 5 months also. story above sounds just like hers. you could have ov late or implanted late. hope its pos soon!:hugs:

HI, just wanted to let you know that AF was due on the 4th or 5th and today I got a BFP on a dollar store cheapie test.

:flower:

Hi hun

With my 3 other children I got BFP at around 13dpo, however this one shocked me as I did not get a BFP until very late on. I was due for my period 12th May and didnt get a BFP until 22nd May!!!!

Had an early scan yesterday that showed baby as 6+1 days with heartbeat :) Therefore my late ovulation theory seems to have been right. Good luck hun and just keep testing xx

my best friend was a week late before she got her bfp

For both my sons I got a BFP early - for my first son it was about three days early (11/12 days post ovulation) and a dark line and for my second son it was four days early (about 10 days early) and a faint line but turned a lot darker at about 12 days po.

I am not good at waiting to test - the suspense just gets to me!

Good luck!

xxx

Hey hun.....didnt want to read and run.

I just got my BFP at about 9 days late.....BFN twice last week.
Last time i was pregnant didnt get BFP till 10 days late.

Good luck xxx

going out of my f*cking mind here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 7Days late today, with loads of BFN's!!!!
JUST WISH MY BODY WOULD STOP MESSING ME ABOUT AND EITHER GIVE ME A BFP OR GIVE ME MY PERIOD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY ITS MINE!!!!!!! I KNOW WHEN IT SHOULD BE HERE AND WHEN IT SHOULD AND UNLESS THERE IS A REASON FOR IT TO MAGICLY DISSAPEAR I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry ladies lol very bad mood tonight nobody around for me to have a rant at either lol

Heres the 4.. i know went OTT .. tests i did before ... x3 are IC and the other is tesco
:dohh: they wont attach see my other thread *days late*

Hey hun.....didnt want to read and run.

I just got my BFP at about 9 days late.....BFN twice last week.
Last time i was pregnant didnt get BFP till 10 days late.

Good luck xxx

did u get bfn the day before your bfp? or 2days before? im going to test agin tomoro morning with fmu, i tested with afternoon pee today. :shrug:
so annoyed :cry:

AGAIN!!! :bfn:
Even my belly feels nervous butterflies the last 2 days now
nipple seem swollen today too.
Burst into tears yday with my mum :(
Was ever so moody grumpy tired n upset yday.

Im never ever ever everrr late EVER!!

Please just show your god dman face AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8days late now!

Attachments

• IMG01940-20110614-0814.jpg
    IMG01940-20110614-0814.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG01941-20110614-0815.jpg
    IMG01941-20110614-0815.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 39
I got a really faint bfp when I was a week late.
Have had dating scan and ovulated when I should have but just wasn't putting out the hormones early on.

I got a really faint bfp when I was a week late.
Have had dating scan and ovulated when I should have but just wasn't putting out the hormones early on.

I havent a clue whats going on im so upset all i want to do is cry :cry:
Y else would i get brown d/c a week after Ovu? miss a period? get these weird signs n symptoms? :nope: x

I often get brown d/c a week or so past ovulation, I think its just when my progesterone starts to dip. I really hope you get some answers soon! If you are 100% sure you aren't pregnant, sometimes drinking parsely tea will bring you period on. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your doctor, but would going in and getting a blood test be an option? Sometimes that is the easiest way to know! Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->