PLEASE!!! .. How many days late was you before BFP!!!

I often get brown d/c a week or so past ovulation, I think its just when my progesterone starts to dip. I really hope you get some answers soon! If you are 100% sure you aren't pregnant, sometimes drinking parsely tea will bring you period on. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your doctor, but would going in and getting a blood test be an option? Sometimes that is the easiest way to know! Best of luck!

Ive booked myself in for thursday it was the next nearest available app.
The receptionist said the Dr will call me this afternoon becos i mentioned whats been going on briefly :cry: fx'd xxx

I cant imagine the suspense your going through, it must be bloody horrible!!!, there was a lady on here recently called zoie, she was 18 days late and kept getting BFN, im sure she had blood work done? not overly sure on that 1, but she then finally got her BFP :)...

Deffo blood test is the way forward, some woman just dont produce enough hormones for these HPT's... keep us all posted hunnie... and fingers crossed there is a sticky bean :) x

AGAIN!!! :bfn:
Even my belly feels nervous butterflies the last 2 days now
nipple seem swollen today too.
Burst into tears yday with my mum :(
Was ever so moody grumpy tired n upset yday.

Im never ever ever everrr late EVER!!

Please just show your god dman face AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8days late now!

Ughhh i hate the BFN, I just got one this morning to and i think im 14DPO 3 days till AF due. Good luck girlfriend i hope its a BFP this month for you!!

AGAIN!!! :bfn:
Even my belly feels nervous butterflies the last 2 days now
nipple seem swollen today too.
Burst into tears yday with my mum :(
Was ever so moody grumpy tired n upset yday.

Im never ever ever everrr late EVER!!

Please just show your god dman face AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8days late now!

Ughhh i hate the BFN, I just got one this morning to and i think im 14DPO 3 days till AF due. Good luck girlfriend i hope its a BFP this month for you!!

Stressful isnt the word! il be 9days late tomoro.
:shrug: x

Wow, Well i read a thread where a lady got BFN untill she was like 30DPO some people it just take a little longer for! Good luck! FX

With my pregnancy I tested twice a week with all BFN on HPT...It was a blood test that showed me I was 8 weeks pregnant but I had no signs or symptoms except for no AF...I just thought it was my weaning of my first baby causing wonky flows...Good luck to you!

9 days late today!!!!
Tested this morning half asleep fmu... i read :BFN:
Just whipped out the test to take a pic to stick on here for you wonderful girly's & OMFG!!!!! i swear i can see a faint very faint line! i swear its a faint line, the pics are rubbish though!
It is so so faint though!!! i dont think u can see it on the pics but here they are!! ...

Attachments

• IMG01951-20110615-0912.jpg
    IMG01951-20110615-0912.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG01953-20110615-0912.jpg
    IMG01953-20110615-0912.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 61
New to this post!!!

Hope you get the BFP and hope all goes well at the doctors xo.

hmmm i got mine 10 days before i was due on but it was so faint i disregarded it but kept testing and they got darker and darker now 12 weeks along but saying that with my son i tested negative all the way had bleeding each month akthough very light though was period felt really bad one day went to accident and emergency to find out i was 5 month pregnant so each one is different and u might just test late strange things are our bodys

Wow 5 months pregnant thats amazin!

lol was definately one helll of a shock to be told ur having a baby in 4 months lol couldnt quite get my head around it no sooner had i found out mu gorgeous son was born daughter was the same except i found out at 3 and a half months bt had neg tests the whole time

also depends on the test u use some tests dont pick up cuase they measure 100 mlu and other like superdrug own brand wiill pick up ur hcg at 10 mlu if uur testing early most definately use first morning urine and get the most sensitive test u can find

also depends on the test u use some tests dont pick up cuase they measure 100 mlu and other like superdrug own brand wiill pick up ur hcg at 10 mlu if uur testing early most definately use first morning urine and get the most sensitive test u can find

Ive 2 CB digi on order should arrive thurs or fri.
got 1 early response @ home and 3 cheap IC strips left, going to test agin later when i finish work and again in the morning, im sure i c something, i certain i do

Can any one Tweet it for me please ??? xx

Dont know how to tweak your photo but I hope its a BFP for you.

My first pregnancy: I didn't test until I had missed my period twice - was in some sort of denial I think. So at 7-9 weeks pregnant I got a very obvious BFP.

Second pregnancy: Got a good BFP 1 or 2 days before AF is due - but I have short-ish luteal phases. I was 10-11 dpo.

Do you chart at all? Once in a blue moon our bodies don't ovulate or stall ovulatation due to stress or illness or nothing at all! This would naturally make your AF later than you would expect as your body still has to go through the the last phase of your fertility cycle (luteal phase).

I know this is tough, I've had a couple of late ovulations and one anovulatory (no ovulation) cycle once per year usually. It's really hard on the mind and heart when you don't know what your body is doing...

:hugs:

Good luck and i hope that strip darkens! I'm late too - 3 days late and stark white BFN

My first pregnancy: I didn't test until I had missed my period twice - was in some sort of denial I think. So at 7-9 weeks pregnant I got a very obvious BFP.

Second pregnancy: Got a good BFP 1 or 2 days before AF is due - but I have short-ish luteal phases. I was 10-11 dpo.

Do you chart at all? Once in a blue moon our bodies don't ovulate or stall ovulatation due to stress or illness or nothing at all! This would naturally make your AF later than you would expect as your body still has to go through the the last phase of your fertility cycle (luteal phase).

I know this is tough, I've had a couple of late ovulations and one anovulatory (no ovulation) cycle once per year usually. It's really hard on the mind and heart when you don't know what your body is doing...

:hugs:

No hun i dont chart dont know how to :blush:
not feeling to good today :(
xx

Morning BB-er's!
Im not feeling the best today :(
Feeling really sick and bad stomach ache every now & then keeps coming and going.
My test is exactly the same again today really really faint. :shrug:
Maybe should test again on Mondy and leave it for a few days.
Ive swollen (.)(.)s today feeling very nausea too xx
Hope your all well :flower:
Heres my fmu test today 10days late (doubt you can see the super faint line but i can definatly see something when i hold it close.. what do you think???) :

Attachments

• IMG01974-20110616-0939.jpg
    IMG01974-20110616-0939.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 74
Hey liverpoolbaby.

Not sure if anyone tweaked it for you but I inverted the image and made a arrow on where I "think" I see a line. Not sure if this is the same location where you see your line on the untweaked image.

Hope you get your BFP!!! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG01974-20110616-0939.jpg
    IMG01974-20110616-0939.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 74
Hey liverpoolbaby.

Not sure if anyone tweaked it for you but I inverted the image and made a arrow on where I "think" I see a line. Not sure if this is the same location where you see your line on the untweaked image.

Hope you get your BFP!!! :flower:

Thats exactly wher i c it!!
Thankyou for tweeking it for me huni! :kiss: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back