PLEASE!!! .. How many days late was you before BFP!!!

Im not getting myself worked up about it anymore, if its ment to be its ment to be. ive got my fx'd though.
Tiredness seriously kicking in right now cant keep my eyes open tummy feels weird n achey not in any pain or hurting @ all though btw.
Boobs are mega sore even to touch.
im keeping positive, becos i am pretty certain i am pregnant.
My OH even said i look like im glowing and is loving the new boob look lol x

:flow:Thought i would share with you all my symtpoms today.

As you know i got my bfn this morning EVEN though i got my faint positive on Weds&Thursday just gone..:wacko:yes i know very confused as you probably are...

Today i have felt EXTREMELY tired allllllll day could barely keep my eyes open @ all.
Ive been suffering with bad backache,Achey lower Adomen & majorly sore heavy (.)(.)ies cant even touch them they are that bad.

..The aches & pains ive suffered in my back & tummy are very similiar to when i have my AF, been panicing all day hoping i dont see something when i go pee, but nope nothing. Praise the lord!!!:D

Big blue veins around nipple area & i think those little white spots you get around the nipple are slightly more noticable & raised.

x2 weeks late, x1 faint positive last week then a big bfn this morning + these symptoms today = confused.com

Hurry up Doctors on Weds!!!!

Hey Liverpool. I am still suffering with you. 13 days late and bfn. I have given up now and am using opk incase I had an annovulatory cycle and have yet to ovulate. Your symptoms sound promising so fx you are one of those whose hormones don't register for ages and it gets picked up through blood. My doctor still won't give me blood test!

Todays the day!!
Doctors @ 4pm for bloods.. which is 100% definate im having them done today.
Boobs still swollen and sore, still got big blue veins around nipple, my nipples seem to be looking slightly erect which is weird they arent normally like that forgot tomention it yday.
Was in bed asleep for 9pm last night too, slept right through, had the most bizarre dream that i went toilet and there was blood :nope: was horrible.
Felt a little sick thios morning but that feeling has gone now xx

I hope the doctor confirms a bfp for you liverpool, keep us posted :flower:

Ohhh that's me not looking at the date of original post! Looks like you have all the symptoms though so I bet you'll get some good news! Good luck x

Good luck and i hope u get ur bfp. Im currently 21 days late and i am totally petrified. My ticker is wrong, i didnt come when my ticker said i sould have and im tooscared to test. Your an inspiration to me and watcjing u go through this is mking me stronger and i think i will test on friday. Keep us updated, were all praying for u. Good luck

Good luck and i hope u get ur bfp. Im currently 21 days late and i am totally petrified. My ticker is wrong, i didnt come when my ticker said i sould have and im tooscared to test. Your an inspiration to me and watcjing u go through this is mking me stronger and i think i will test on friday. Keep us updated, were all praying for u. Good luck

I will huni,
Should get results on Monday fx'd good results:muaha:

[-o< WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE! [-o<

On way to Drs to have a good rant and rave and to get my bloods done!
:dust:
xx

Hello!

I have been lurking on your thread for a few days now. I hope everything comes out alright at your appt! Can't wait to hear!

Good luck! I'm in your boat, AF was due 2 days ago and all I got is BFN. :wacko:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! My af is due today and no where to been seen :/ Dont think its preg tho, think its my PCOS acting up again :/ BEST OF LUCK LET US KNOW!

Ive been in both of ur threads following lol!

Hi Liverpoolbaby,
Hope blood test went well and you get your bfp. I am now 15 days late and nothing. Can't get to doctors this week due to work then i am away for weekend and then away with work for following week. This means at least 10 days before can see them. Bu then it will nearly be my next af so if nothing has happened am going to demand investigations and if they don't oblige I will swap doctors. Am doing what I can to not stress incase all the thinking and analysing is messing with my body and am hoping if I chill af will start. I felt preg at start but now is just hunger and tiredness ( although later might be work linked). Do you think we are more aware of symptoms than we usually would be as we are ttc and if we weren't we would not have noticed them?
Fx though we get our bfp!

I just found this thread. Good luck liverpool. I have FX'd for you!!

Morning Girls,
Drs went ok, i saw the nurse for tests not my actual Dr.
I told her the situation how i bled brown d/c for 2-3days a week before period was due then missed period up til now.
Mentioned my symptoms.
She couldnt give me much advice tbh :wacko:
I said can i get a quantatitive blood test, she didnt even know about different blood tests she laughed and said oo u know more than i do!
I asked if the bloods; they came back neg then what?
She said keep testing til period arrives, if it still doesnt come back in for more tests.
I tested again this morning; BFN arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhh"
So emotional today all i want to do is cry :cry: Missing my OH so much too not seen him all week :cry::cry:
I even wanted to cry @ the cinema's last night watching a comedy :blush:
Boobs dont hurt as much today either in fact hardly at all unless i give them a jiggle.
No cramps/backache, just emotional and tired :(:(:(:(:(

Hey hun,

I have only been on this forum about a week or so, but your OP was one of the first I read and I have been following it ever since.

It must be so frustrating for you to have all these symptoms and still get a BFN. I am sure you miss your OH now more than ever, so keep your chin up and hopefully you will get that BFP very soon.

Take care xo.

Hey hun,

I have only been on this forum about a week or so, but your OP was one of the first I read and I have been following it ever since.

It must be so frustrating for you to have all these symptoms and still get a BFN. I am sure you miss your OH now more than ever, so keep your chin up and hopefully you will get that BFP very soon.

Take care xo.

Thankyou for following my nightmare of a journey means so much to me i swear :)
Thankyou for your support huni :hugs:
How r u?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"