Please let this be it

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Ladies I need eyes.
Not sure how many DPOs i am.
Femometer says im 8dpo and FF has dotted cross hairs on cd8 but that's only with the added random temp on cd5.
View attachment 1085118 View attachment 1085119 View attachment 1085120

Breast pain eased last night so I was feeling pretty low.

Still feeling light headed
Been very snappy
Etc

So I did a sweety fox test with FMU just like i did yesterday morning.
These tests are basically stark white with maybe the smallest hint of a shadow line.

But the one i did today came up with a VVVVF pink line.
Its as thick as the control line.
Sadly my phone is terrible at catching faint lines.

But in the flesh its definitely there.
View attachment 1085121

Im shaking like a leaf.
I also did a frer and I think it had the faintest of faint lines.
I took both tests to my neighbours and she cud clearly see the line on the sweety and also on the frer.
The frer line was lighter than than the sweety so cudnt get a photo.

Oh lord please dont let this be another chemical.

The loss of sore boobs is making me feel very anxious.

Can any of u see the line.
In the flesh u can see it clearly and its pink.
Im so nervous

Hey girl...I'll be testing on monday!!
I'm not seeing anything yet. But could just be it's to faint to capture in pics right now. Good luck sweetie.

Ignore the dotted cross hairs on FF that only happened because i put a random temp in on cd5.
Its not accurat temp as I didn't start temping until day 6.

I can’t see it, but I trust you if you do. They often don’t show up on here. Fx for you!

My phone is bad at getting faint lines.
It bleaches them out but in the flesh its definitely there and its pink and the line is as thick as the control line. U can also see it on the sides.

Sorry Sugger I’m not seeing it on the photo but it is a very bright picture so maybe just the camera. Fx’d for next few days Xx

Yeah my camera is awful at catching faint lines.
Is this any better 20200726_170353.jpg 20200726_170353.jpg

its so hard to catch on camera but so clear in person and pink

Hey girl...I'll be testing on monday!!
I'm not seeing anything yet. But could just be it's to faint to capture in pics right now. Good luck sweetie.

Its supper faint hon but definitely pink and thick. I really hope they get darker.
Good luck to u to hon. Im so scared this is another chemical and the lines won't progress.
Im just praying this is finally it.
My phones is the absolute pits at catching faint lines

Sorry Sugger I’m not seeing it on the photo but it is a very bright picture so maybe just the camera. Fx’d for next few days Xx

Thanks hon. Its definitely the camera. Its so clear In person.

So nervous because my breast tenderness has gone.
The line is faint but so there in person.
Im so scared there not going to progress.

I've had 2 chemicals so far since April im so scared this is another esp with my breast tenderness easing off.

I see something on the very last picture you posted. Hope this is it hun!!! [-o<

Thanks hon. Yeah its way more noticeable in person. But im scared because my breast tenderness is gone. This is what happened with my last 2 chemicals.

Im not feeling sick now either but im still having dizzy spells and been moody.

Its supper faint hon but definitely pink and thick. I really hope they get darker.
Good luck to u to hon. Im so scared this is another chemical and the lines won't progress.
Im just praying this is finally it.
My phones is the absolute pits at catching faint lines
If you can see it yay!! Can't wait to see next test. Remember in early pregnancy symptoms can come and go cuz hormones aren't high enough yet. Hope they darken for you. Try not to stress about your girls not hurting anymore.

just did another and the line came up strait away. But its so hard to capture on camara .
Im so nervous.
20200726_184456.jpg

If you can see it yay!! Can't wait to see next test. Remember in early pregnancy symptoms can come and go cuz hormones aren't high enough yet. Hope they darken for you. Try not to stress about your girls not hurting anymore.

Haha thanks hon.
Its just so hard not to worry.
But I really hope they progress and this is a supper sticky beanie.
I dont even know many DPO i am.

I cud be 8dpo 9 10 11 12 or 13

I had a dip in temp but it jumped back up again and todays was more higher. Hoping that dip was implantation.
I did have 2 very sharp aches in the overy area on the evening if that temp dip.

If you see it in person and it's pink then I'd say bfp! I see a very faint line on the latest test. Those early lines are hard to capture :) fx it keeps getting darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->