Please let this be it

Thanks Bev.
I've just done another and the line was fainter.
All my symptoms have vanished I don't think this is gonna end well.

Im not feeling hopful at all.

Having 3 chemicals in a row just feels so mean.

I really hope im wrong.

Sugger, I say this with my heart full of love. Ic’s are unreliable. I hate for you to see maybe faint lines month after month and think they are chemicals. They very well could be, please don’t think I don’t believe you or I’m being mean. But unless you get a clear line I wouldn’t say just based on a shadow and symptoms that they were definitely a chemical. I know ttc is hard especially when you feel the pressure of age. You are a total sweetheart. Always supportive of everyone else. I just wanted to say something because I see you torturing yourself and I’m worried about that. Please, please take that the right way. No judgement from me at all. I’m just worried about what this is doing to you. Clearly it’s stressing you out tremendously. Take a deep breath and see what tomorrow brings. I hope it’s a beautiful and sticky bfp.

Thank u Luv.
I definitely know i had chemicals in April and last cycle. When I'm not pregnant I get no symptoms.
Sore boobs is a pregnancy symptom for me and they have been hurting all week up until last night and they just stopped.

I dont get sore boobs at all when I'm not pregnant and its not a AF symptom.
In april I had a clear pink line on frer and on all the cheapies and clear blue.
The lines didn't progress and just got fainter intesad of darker.
Then symptoms vanished completely and my AF was very very heavy with alot of clots and very very painful.

I had 2 chemicals years ago one confirmed via ultrasound so I know the drill.

I know the line is hard to see in the photo but in person its definitely there and pink.
My phone just doesn't catch faint lines.

I will know this is another chemical because when the bleeding starts and also if i O very early again.

I dont normlly O as early as CD8. I normally O on day 13 14 but these chemicals mess with my cycle and make me O supper early.

Im praying this will be a sticky beany but the the fading symptoms are making me worry.

Its all so familiar.

I do know where ure coming from but I know when i am pregnant.
I cud be jumping the gun a bit right now and ot may be that I'm still very early and thats why the line is faint.
Im praying i get darker lines tommorow that will be easier to get on Camara.

I've felt pretty rubbish all week
Sick
Tired
Dizzy
Sore boobs
Heightened sence of smell
More thirsty
Peeing constantly.

The only symptom that ive had today is the light headednes.

I've been using these tests for the past few says and they have all been BFN untill today.

I just wish i had decent camera so u cud all see
What I see.
My neighbour cud also see the lines on the frer and sweety test.
And so cud her husband and u know what men are like lol.

View attachment 1085160
Tried to tweak it best I could. Test was really yellow..GL

Haha thanks hon.

Im praying the tests get darker.
And darker.

I was actually surprised to see a line on it today because yesterdays was BFN and so was the days b4.
And with the boob pain fading I was pretty sure i was gonna be out.

Hope tommorows will be darker[-o<

My last AF started on the 6th June so technically I'd be only 2+6 maybe thats why line is faint.
I guess I'll just see what tommorow brings

Good luck Sugger, I want this so bad for you xx

If you are pregnant this cycle and have another loss,, since you've had 3 in a row and ovulating early. Maybe skip trying for a cycle or 2 so your ovulation can Get back on track. Just a thought tho since it's really stressing you out every cycle.
I wish ya the best in all of this .

My symptoms have all gone
And test today was almost negative.
I feel crampy I think AF is on her way.

Thanks for all the comments and advice ladies
Ure all so lovely

Sadly I don't have time on my hands to leave it im almost 41 and time is not on mine or my husbands side.

It seems we have no problem concieving but it just won't stick.
I dont really know what to do.
I dont know if i want to stop trying becuase time is ticking away.
I think I may give it one last shot next cycle.
Hopfully O will hold off, but if this is definitely another CP then O will be very early again.

:cry:

Feeling very crampy now in my back and lower stomach im definitely out

Thanks ladies.
I feel so sad.

I've made a plan for next cycle.
We are gonna use the pull out in the early days of my cycle. Like days 7 onwards.
And if by some miracle I get to day 11 and I havent O then we can go ahead and try.

And if O is early I will just have to leave it and start trying again in September.

I really didnt want a summer due date but I dont think beggers can be choosers in the position I am in.
My only other option is to completely stop trying and then start again in January or February?
Im not sure if i feel comfortable holding off tho because im gonna be 41 in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->